How Many QB's Go off the board before pick 28? Which WR ends up in BUF?

How Many QB's Go off the board before pick 28?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. How Many QB's Go off the board before pick 28?

2. 2. Which WR ends up in BUF?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/24/2024 at 02:21 PM

So....

With all the trades and cuts we know of to date (the latest being NYG cutting Daniel Jones), how many QB's do you think get taken before our pick?

This would then roll into another question - which WR do you think will fall to us at 28?

Please specify your WR choice - especially if you select 'other'

Edited by SydneyBillsFan
Added WR's

I’m out on Legette in RD 1.  Can’t take the chance with a guy that has had 1 year of production as he learned the position.  

Frankin wil be there.  I think Mitchell might be the 6th WR in the top 27.  

• Dislike 1

I think it goes:

1. Harrison

2. Naybers 

3. Odunze

4. Thomas 

5. I think someone bites on Coleman Worthy Polk or Legette

6. Mitchell 

They’ll go before we pick.  

I like in order Mitchell, Franklin, Worthy.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I’m out on Legette in RD 1.  Can’t take the chance with a guy that has had 1 year of production as he learned the position.  

He has one year of more than 30 targets. Is his lack of production due to lack of opportunity or lack of skill. I'd say the first as shown throughout the post season process he's a highly skilled player. Franklin in the other hand has seen his stock drop. Mitchell likely goes in mid to late teens or at the latest in early 20s in my mind. I'm a Legette fan, he might not be an immediate difference maker but nor was Eric Moulds. 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, zevo said:

Leggette is really intriguing. Just not sure he has the production to warrant the bills taking him at 28.

I don’t get the Leggette interest.  He’s a Gabe Davis clone in terms of weaknesses just faster.   He lacks explosion off the line and is a strider, struggles at separation in the short areas of the field and has poor acceleration and burst.  

Sure, if he’s there in the 2nd or 3rd, but not at 28.  

I also don’t get the interest in Worthy who is a stick figure and all his speed will be neutralized in the bad weather where he offers little at that point as he doesn’t have size or strength to be physical.  Plus his frame is gonna be questionable to be able to hold up to an NFL schedule punishment.  

I think our targets are more likely to be Thomas, Mitchell, McConkey, Coleman at 28…or any of them and maybe Franklin or Pearsall if they trade back.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

4 is the obvious answer for QB. It is definitely at least 4. Supposedly McCarthy has a LOT of fans. 11 is probably his floor (which is wild to me). 

The WR question is trickier. It could be multiple guys on there. I think Thomas is gone and Coleman has too many questions. I went Ladd McConkey. The Texas guys also warrant consideration (and have some questions). 

• Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I don’t get the Leggette interest.  He’s a Gabe Davis clone in terms of weaknesses just faster.   He lacks explosion off the line and is a strider, struggles at separation in the short areas of the field and has poor acceleration and burst.  

Sure, if he’s there in the 2nd or 3rd, but not at 28.  

I also don’t get the interest in Worthy who is a stick figure and all his speed will be neutralized in the bad weather where he offers little at that point as he doesn’t have size or strength to be physical.  Plus his frame is gonna be questionable to be able to hold up to an NFL schedule punishment.  

I think our targets are more likely to be Thomas, Mitchell, McConkey, Coleman at 28…or any of them and maybe Franklin or Pearsall if they trade back.  

I haven’t invested into all 12 guys but the phrase Gabe Davis but faster isn’t inconsequential 

gabe as a deep threat was just too slow at a 4.55 forty. Being sub 4.4 would be a noteworthy change in his game. 

53 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

So....

With all the trades and cuts we know of to date (the latest being NYG cutting Daniel Jones), how many QB's do you think get taken before our pick?

This would then roll into another question - which WR do you think will fall to us at 28?

Please specify your WR choice - especially if you select 'other'

Haven't seen anything about Jones being reported by reputable outlets. Plus his dead cap figure would be almost $70M. Doubt that's the case. 

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

He has one year of more than 30 targets. Is his lack of production due to lack of opportunity or lack of skill. I'd say the first as shown throughout the post season process he's a highly skilled player. Franklin in the other hand has seen his stock drop. Mitchell likely goes in mid to late teens or at the latest in early 20s in my mind. I'm a Legette fan, he might not be an immediate difference maker but nor was Eric Moulds. 

Lack of opportunity. He had to wait his turn at South Carolina.

45 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You're out on Legette but still in on Franklin at 27? Yikes.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Agree 1

40 minutes ago, Locomark said:

There is ZERO chance we aren’t trading up to get our guy so who cares who is there at 28. IMO we will end up in the high teens and possibly as early as 14. 

With what?   How high do people think we can get without a 3rd Rounder and a boatload of Day 3 picks. 

• Like (+1) 2