Its Pretty Obvious why the Chiefs win every year

gonzo1105

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

Did you watch that garbage Chiefs offense last night? Our roster is just as good and the Chiefs can thank their 2023 Lombardi Trophy to the Bills being decimated by injuries or they wouldn’t have even been there.

When did I say the Chiefs offense had an incredible night last night?  They struggled against a great San Francisco Defense in the first half but then went out and made the plays when they needed to in the 2nd half.  You don't think our Offense would've struggled against that 49er Defense last night too?  Well I've got some bad news for you...

• Agree 2

McD will never be close to Reid

McD will never be as good as Spags in playoffs

Allen will never be Mahomes (And we literally game him to Chiefs and then drafted a DB)

Veach is significantly better then Beane

Clark Hunt much better the Terry.

The 4 pillars of elite NFL success Owner, GM, Head Coach, QB is 4-0 Chiefs and some by a super large margin.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Mahomes and Reid made a deal with the devil?

Seems improbable to have so many situations where it's close to 50/50 that they always seem to come out on top in.

Edited by Big Turk

22 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

When did I say the Chiefs offense had an incredible night last night?  They struggled against a great San Francisco Defense in the first half but then went out and made the plays when they needed to in the 2nd half.  You don't think our Offense would've struggled against that 49er Defense last night too?  Well I've got some bad news for you...

Considering our offense was better than KC’s in nearly every category, including yards AND points… I think we would have been fine.

Reid and Spags aren’t t going anywhere. Most other teams lose great coaches each year. Most other teams lose their great coach to head coach opportunities. 

San Fran had a great D, like Philly last year.  Both had defenses better than the Bills. It doesn’t matter against KC. Our injury riddled D performed as well. Bills need stay healthy and find elite offensive talent to beat them. 

8 hours ago, Cubanmist 1 said:

When I compare both QBs what stands out is that Mahomes has attitude and discipline. Allen lacks both of these traits. Well, the last time Allen showcased attitude was that first playoff game against the Chiefs. He played is ass off, but the defense let them down. Another issue that obviously an issue.

This year, the defense let the Bills down again. So, it’s why they need to use their first 2 or 3 picks on defense.

I agree with you on JA not having the discipline that PM has, but on attitude, JA is just as good.

But certainly this season showed us that JA still has a ways to go re reading defenses and making the right decisions with the ball; anybody who disagrees with this is just lying to themselves. More golf outings will probably make him better though! LOL

• Thank you (+1) 1

So Reid and Spags together provide better coaching than McDermott.  Great, hard to argue against that.  At this point we can also say Mahomes is overall better than Allen being objective about it.   He is clutch, wins OT games in the playoffs, Super Bowl and has an unreal playoff record.   Obviously the two together form a symbiotic relationship where they both benefit similar to the other previous evil empire.  You are going against one of the top QB/Coach combination in the history of the league, the bar is as high as it can be.   McDermott and Allen have beaten Mahomes and Reid 3 times in the regular season (yes only the regular season) in Arrowhead.  Here is the list of others who have done that:  None.   McDermott is 0-3 in the playoffs.  When you evaluate the last 4 meetings (2 playoffs, 2 regular season) each game has come down to the end, a play here or there flips the game.  So McDermott has gone toe to toe with the great Reid and has competed well but in the end lost the two playoff games.   Could it just be random luck/ball bounces that flipped the two playoff games toward the Chiefs and 2 regulars season games vs the Bills?   I mean we can flip a coin 4 times and you could win two, I could win two.  If the two you win are playoffs it takes on a different meaning but could it just be dumb luck on some level?   My point here is yep McDermott and Allen have not gotten it done but what should be done about it?   

I believe the Bills can beat the Chiefs in the playoffs with McDermott.   I also know chances of making the gap larger rather than smaller with a new coach is the likely outcome, who do you want?  Should the 49ers fire Shanahan for the same reason?  He "cannot" beat them either and Shanahan took a dumb timeout in the second half that most of this forum would have exploded over.  Most people would say it would be dumb for the 49ers to fire Shanahan including me.   If the Bills were in the NFC, would they likely have a little more playoff success the last three years?  So who are we replacing McDermott with?

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Your post was good and you formulated some good thoughts. I said this to my Wife when we were driving home from the Super Bowl party.

Patrick Mahomes is a champion because he make critical plays when he has to /needs to and Josh Allen Does not. Mahomes doesn’t give a shyt who his receivers are. He finds a way. Did anybody here think the Chiefs were not gonna win in OT?? Allen When Playing the chiefs this year in the playoffs screwed up at the end of the game. He didn’t use his brain when it mattered most.Think long and hard about that and Flame all you want but bottom Line is Mahomes has 3 rings and is a Champion. Our Boy sat on his Ass and watched..

Edited by 26TrapDraw
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, 26TrapDraw said:

Your post was good and you formulated some good thoughts. I said this to my Wife when we were driving home from the Super Bowl party.

patrick Nahomes is a champion because he make critical plays when he has to /needs to and Josh Allen Does not. Mshomes doesn’t give a shyt who his receivers are. He finds a way. Did anybody here think the Chiefs were not gonna win in OT?? Allen When Playing the chiefs this year in the playoffs screwed up at the end of the game. He didn’t tide his brain when it mattered most.Think long and hard about that and Flame all you want but bottom Line is Mahomes has 3 rings and is a Champion. Our Boy sat on his Ass and watched..

Which is why i was advocating trading him to chicago for a busload of first rounders this year and next. He's just not good enough.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.