NFL MVP

Bills!Win!

18 minutes ago, Blank Stare said:

I know it’s a lock Lamar will win it because the talking heads have it in their heads, but seems like that would be more of a collective team recognition than a true MVP season or achievement. 

If it’s not Josh, it should be CMC. 

The host on one of the FS1 shows this morning predicted Josh would win MVP... that they have to take into account total offense, total TDs, etc..

• Awesome! (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, zow2 said:

The host on one of the FS1 shows this morning predicted Josh would win MVP... that they have to take into account total offense, total TDs, etc..

I can't see someone who didn't even get voted into the Pro-Bowl being given MVP. But then I didn't expect him to be nominated in the first place so who knows.

Agree with those who are backing McCaffrey and (as much as I dislike him as a person) Hill. Lamar winning it would be a joke.

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

If Lamar wins it will be the second time he has won it over Josh with half the stats.  Does anyone actually buy Lamar as MVP?

absolutely not.  He's a fraud (again).  At least in 2019 he was legit--he was their entire Offense. I never understood him as MVP weeks ago as a foregone conclusion.

If he wins this year it will be as bad as Rodgers back to back in 2021 (over Kupp).

Every part of Josh's game was better than Jackson's.  Allen was also arguably more valuable to the Bills than Jackson to the Ravens.  In the playoffs, Josh went down swinging, Lamar laid down and got his cazzo handed to him.

Jordan Love is a more solid MVP candidate than Jackson.

• Agree 6

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

If Lamar wins it will be the second time he has won it over Josh with half the stats.  Does anyone actually buy Lamar as MVP?

yeah anyone with half a brain can see that Josh is more valuable to Buffalo than Lamar is to the Ravens.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

yeah anyone with half a brain can see that Josh is more valuable to Buffalo than Lamar is to the Ravens.

I don't know how anyone can say this with any kind of certainty.  Without Allen, the Bills don't win many games.  Without Jackson, the Ravens don't win many games.  The Ravens offense isn't that great.  Dobbins was out.  Their WR are very iffy.  Andrews at TE is great, but he's hurt a lot.  So a lot falls on Jackson' shoulders, just like Allen in Buffalo.  

I'm not disagreeing that Allen is worthy, but every fan thinks "their" guy is the most important guy in the league.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 90sBills said:

No. No he’s not. Guess that’s why he’ll be playing in his fourth Superbowl this Sunday. 

Go follow another team if youre gonna have a ***** attitude.

Recall its a "team" sport.  Flacco has won a sb.  

"Fans" like you truly are the worst.  Go root for the dolphins.

Edited by Blackbeard
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, cle23 said:

I don't know how anyone can say this with any kind of certainty.  Without Allen, the Bills don't win many games.  Without Jackson, the Ravens don't win many games.  The Ravens offense isn't that great.  Dobbins was out.  Their WR are very iffy.  Andrews at TE is great, but he's hurt a lot.  So a lot falls on Jackson' shoulders, just like Allen in Buffalo.  

I'm not disagreeing that Allen is worthy, but every fan thinks "their" guy is the most important guy in the league.

Huntley ran the Ravens offense at the end of last year and was a fumble away from winning the wild card game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Blackbeard said:

Go follow another team if youre gonna have a ***** attitude.

Recall its a "team" sport.  Flacco has won a sb.  

"Fans" like you truly are the worst.  Go root for the dolphins.

Bad day?

4 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Not sure about that but Josh almost lost it after the first game with the Jets, hard to honor him as MVP after that performance.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Use to watch it but don't anymore it's got to much political BS to stomach wasting that much time watching those few be blow hards I'd rather watch Barney Miller . I'll let y'all post about it and get my fill that way ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, 90sBills said:

No. No he’s not. Guess that’s why he’ll be playing in his fourth Superbowl this Sunday. 

I mean, I see your point about Mahomes as it's hard to argue he's not #1 now.

But it is a team sport and personally I'm not a fan of judging players just by championships.

Does Mahomes go to 4 super bowls without one of the greatest head coaches and tight ends of all time?

Not too mention other hall of famers he has played with. (Hill, Chris jones)

(And even an all time clutch DC in Spags)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.