who is a must have on this list of Bills UFA?

Coldfronts

• Coldfronts changed the title to who is a must have on this list of Bills UFA?

Jones, Jackson, Dodson, Epenesa are the “musts” in my book.

Rapp, Edward’s, Lewis, Matakevich, Johnson are “would be nice”…the rest of ‘em can bugger off.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Must have?  None

really would like back… D. Jones, Floyd, T. Johnson 

I think Jones is close to must have back. Changes our defense. Agree on prioritizing Floyd and Johnson. Would also not mind Edwards or Jackson back as both seem to have filled key back-up roles admirably.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, eball said:

Jones, Jackson, Dodson, Epenesa are the “musts” in my book.

Rapp, Edward’s, Lewis, Matakevich, Johnson are “would be nice”…the rest of ‘em can bugger off.

I think Dodson is gonna get at least 5m+ a year.  I don’t know if we’re gonna be able to pay the man his worth anymore

• Thank you (+1) 1

DQ Jones is a must.  

lots of good guys I’d like back but I’d only take them back on Cheapo deals.  I feel like Shaq Lawson would be an easy cheap resign, whereas espenesa might get a big deal.   Dodson was great but Williams filled in nicely and we get Milano back.  The CBs are depth guys, can’t pay big money for them.  Loved Ty Johnson but I’m not spending big money Jon a backup RB.  We also have Hines coming back eventually/allegedly 

D. Jones

Dodson

Ty 

I like Jackson but he can be replaced.  

Everyone else is a jag and Gabe Davi$ is going to get paid - I can see him on the Rams who won’t have to pay Puka for 3 years.  

Which sounds like Gabe’s contract length if I had to guess.  

McVay loves guys that can block.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.