Det @ SF Game Thread (Please keep the Bills stuff out of this thread)

Simon

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

Even if SF can get the offense going, they have had no answers for Detroit's offense. 

How can that be?  Detroit drafted a RB in the 1st round & I've heard for years around here that you cannot do that.  😄

Edited by Albany,n.y.
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I can’t think of any great bands from anywhere over the past 25 years 😆 

You missed out then on the indie bands of the 00's and 10's...

some amazing bands.  my favs are "The National, Frightened Rabbit, Death Cab, Band of Horses, gaslight anthem, the shins, spoon...etc.

Edited by MikePJ76
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

off the top of my head I can't think of a band from SF in the 90's.....The melvins moved their and the 4 non blondes were a sf band but not great...

Can't think of any from the indy movement in the 00's either or currently.

Third Eye Blind and Primus were from the Bay Area. Green Day was from Berkeley, as was Operation Ivy/Rancid. Tupac was from Oakland, as was Too $hort. There was also Digital Underground, who were from SF. Testament and Exodus were from there too.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

How can that be?  Detroit drafted a RB in the 1st round & I've heard for years around here that you cannot do.  😄

We've drafted plenty of SB winning 1st round RB's. 

Edited by Maine-iac

26 minutes ago, julian said:

I’m beginning to think they like starting these mediocre QBs to keep them from feeling any heat for all these playoff failures.

Fair thought but I think they are smartest guys in the room guys.. my system is so good and I’m so smart we don’t need a great QB.. at what point do they get called out by the media?? 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Third Eye Blind and Primus were from the Bay Area. Green Day was from Berkeley, as was Operation Ivy/Rancid. Tupac was from Oakland, as was Too $hort. There was also Digital Underground, who were from SF. Testament and Exodus were from there too.

Dame Dolla is from Oakland too

Ben Johnson has been perfect. He's taken shots at the exact right times. He hasn't been afraid to keep running the ball to keep the offense steady. He's spreading the ball to his best players with no predictability from play to play.

Congrats are in order to Washington fans. They suddenly have a real owner and are about to the best up and coming coach in the league leading their franchise.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.