Tyreek Hill's 76 day marriage

stuvian

8 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Well, considering Von Miller is still a part of our club, you really can't go that hard in the paint on this...

Of course I can, as should all of us, 

7 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yes, if the Punt God was a receiver of Hill’s caliber, he would be in the nfl. If Big Ben wasn’t a SB winning qb and Matt Barkley, he would have been out of the league. 

you’re just realizing this? 

Of course not, I am pointing out the blatant greed and nonsense that is the NFLs hiring model, it’s ironic that so many hold the nfl up as an image of the good America, yet the nfl is the epitome of greed, which rewards some of the worst people to make their living off of,  and by “their living “ I mean the owners, who are the nfl,  ironic no?  It’s not that me you and everyone else isn’t hypocritical at times, it the heights to which one takes the hypocrisy…, 

14 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Unfortunately marriage is the leading cause of divorce 

That was basically what the priest said at my sister’s wedding. We all thought it was quite odd. She’s been married over 40 years. I feel like she might have disappointed him somehow.  🤷‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

True story, had a friend that had a class at VT with Mike Vick, said he never showed up to class until test time, and passed with flying colors

I did that once.  I had a class that was too early in the morning for me to wake up for.  I went to maybe 2 or 3 classes the whole semester.  The day before the final I hadn't read any of the material (est at least 1,500 pages in the books) so I went to the library to read some of the books & quickly realized I was in big trouble. Fortunately, I saw a girl who was in the class & begged her to copy her notebook.  It turned out she had great notes!  I photocopied the notebook (lots of dimes to put into the copier) thanked her, gave her back her notebook, read the notes for about an hour.  Took the final the next day & got a B or B+ on the exam.  

1 hour ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I’d bet he wishes Von was no longer a member of the club (as many of us do). 

We could have bumped him up to a management spot too but of course now that's gotta be off the table surely...

11 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Probably never told her and now has some explaining to do...

"Now what had happened wuz..."

"See when I paid for the prenup the lawyer had a 2 for 1 deal going, so they typed up the divorce filing free of charge just to keep on file if we ever needed.  Some paralegal just filed it by mistake, and now they're withdrawing it.  You know I love you Jenni- ... Uh.... Mandy"

On 1/23/2024 at 8:19 PM, ToGoGo said:

He had his wife sitting outside in a fur coat during that freezing playoff game in KC when he had the means to get her in a suite. I already knew then what kind of guy he was. 

“But not a real fur coat, that’s cruel!”🎶🎤 🤓

(look it up Gen Zers) 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

19 hours ago, chongli said:

It's all good! I personally hate when this happens.

Must be nice to blame it on your staff, I did not have that option when my ex-wife filed.  

Edited by Just Jack
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, chongli said:

It's all good! I personally hate when this happens.

So what they accidentally sent in the paperwork he had already filled out, I mean there's no way his lawyers accidentally draw everything up without his involvement.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/24/2024 at 12:05 AM, Gunsgoodtime said:

True story, had a friend that had a class at VT with Mike Vick, said he never showed up to class until test time, and passed with flying colors

My buddy was at UCONN mid 80s when basketball program was improving.  Earl Kelly was heralded player from CT, and was not the nicest or brightest. My buddy had a difficult coarse load, and someone suggested he took a class international cultures, which was blowoff and easy.

Earl Kelly was in that blowoff class.  He only went to the oral final, which was the project and presentation you worked on all semester.

Different students gave presentations on different countries.  Professor said - “ now it’s Earls turn.  “What country did you choose?”  “I didn’t do nothing”.  “Didn’t you just play a basketball tournament in Canada?  Tell us about Canada”.  “I scored 25 points, and I had 10 rebounds”.  Kelly passed the class lol 

Edited by Pete
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 1/24/2024 at 9:57 AM, TheFunPolice said:

why are so many WR nuts? 

Is it something about the position? 

It seems most speed fast twitched guys are also more impulsive, adventurous and all. And no, not a race things. In pro cycling (Tour de France...) the sprinters are usually the crazier ones.

WRs are also divas who want the ball, so even if most QBs are at the top of the totem pole, many top WRs will hassle them all the time to get the ball.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.