Would the Bills have beaten the Ravens?

Dan Darragh

Would the Bills have beaten the Ravens?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Would the Bills have beaten the Ravens?

• No
    • Yes

Yea, with the depleted defense and lack of speed at LB there is no way they would have been able to contain Lamar as they have historically done in the past. Imagine LJ doing what Mahomes did on that one long run to start the 2nd half all game long! Speaking of that, it was sad how Douglas just watched Mahomes run right by him without even trying to make a tackle. In fact, Douglas looked out-of-sorts all game long; probably would have been better to let him sit out another week and rolled the dice with Elam.

1 hour ago, Low Positive said:

Every game is it’s own world. In the past, McDermott did a good job stopping Lamar. I think that we had a shot.

Yea, I think the current state of the union has a better matchup against the ravens but it wouldn’t be a slam dunk. 

3 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Definitely different.  They all are.  You firing Shanahan?   Dude hasn't done anything but choke. 

Haha, if the best you got in these "gotcha" scenarios is future HoF coach John Harbaugh, and Kyle Shanahan who has Mr Irrelevent playing at an MVP level, compared to McD who is supposed to be a "defensive genius" yet has never even won a SB in any capacity and whose teams fall apart every time the going gets tough, then you can play this game by yourself.

None of the coaches left in the playoffs have warm seats and rightfully so. While some coaches who went out of the playoffs early should rightfully be questioned.

McDermott is much closer to Todd Bowles level than Harbaugh, Shanahan, Reid, or even Campbell.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, boyst said:

We can beat Jackson. They were saving Bernard, Rapp, Davis for this game.

If there is any truth to this...McD and whoever else is responsible for that call should be canned ASAP.  Kind of need to win the game yesterday before worrying about Baltimore.  

4 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

If there is any truth to this...McD and whoever else is responsible for that call should be canned ASAP.  Kind of need to win the game yesterday before worrying about Baltimore.  

Just can the moron who posted that.

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I dont believe that for one second. Even McD isnt that McDumb.

bernard looked good moving around, he had to have been able to go

rapp - i don't even know his injury

and davis went in '22 with a bad ankle/foot. maybe he wanted to protect his FA possibilities.

i think any of them could have gone.

21 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

He already won one.  

Also, Allen is MUCH better than Jackson.  

Which guy is about to have 2 MVP's?

37 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

We can stop Lamar and the run game, so I would say yes.

KC has no shot

Copium is a hell of a drug

Edited by MrJanuary

No! I actually had a pit in my stomach watching the Ravens and Texans. I wanted to believe The Ravens are overrated, or that The Texans could put up a fight. Wasn't the case, and that game told me it is indeed their year. With how banged up our team is, I felt we would go there and get blown out. I felt like our game against KC was a fight to go get slaughtered in Baltimore.

With all this said, I would not be shocked if KC somehow pulls out a win. They always seem to find a way. I just think The Ravens would have embarrassed us.

42 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Haha, if the best you got in these "gotcha" scenarios is future HoF coach John Harbaugh, and Kyle Shanahan who has Mr Irrelevent playing at an MVP level, compared to McD who is supposed to be a "defensive genius" yet has never even won a SB in any capacity and whose teams fall apart every time the going gets tough, then you can play this game by yourself.

None of the coaches left in the playoffs have warm seats and rightfully so. While some coaches who went out of the playoffs early should rightfully be questioned.

McDermott is much closer to Todd Bowles level than Harbaugh, Shanahan, Reid, or even Campbell.

I’m ok w moving on from McD. But I think there is more blame here than just his coaching.  I think McD’s defense did pretty well most of the season considering who played.  But a change could be exactly what the team needs. 

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, MrJanuary said:

Which guy is about to have 2 MVP's?

Copium is a hell of a drug

What guy would you actually rather have as your QB?  Who has a better supporting cast around him?  Put Allen on the Ravens, ha.  Or 49ers. 

• Like (+1) 1

I voted no, not just because the Steelers game was much closer than it should have been, but because they played scared football. We need an OC and DC that looks to unleash the weapons they have available to them - not play this soft dink and dunk offense while only rushing 4 90% of the time on defense.

This team became so predictable down the stretch, that my wife now thinks I'm from the future because of how often I was able to call out what was about to happen just before it did. 

Which is sad, because I never even played past middle school football.

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Campbell???

Can we please just stop with the nonsense?

2 hours ago, T master said:

This year i don't think so the Ravens unlike the Bills are for the most part healthy and you can't play the best teams in the NFL and expect to win with back ups . I know if healthy we could have beat KC because for a minute it looked as if we had them but they adjusted and the Bills didn't .

At least this game the Bills put up points i think if they did play the Ravens next week they would have been embarrassed and the possibility of Josh & others getting hurt so although it sucks i think it may have worked out for the better .

And i think that KC won't win next week !! 

It's a full 180 compared to last year when the Ravens were absolutely decimated by injuries and were playoff fodder.

Now they're healthy and easily the best team in the league.  They should make short work of the Chiefs.  I think beating the Bills was their Super Bowl.

• Agree 1

Just now, FireChans said:

Campbell???

Can we please just stop with the nonsense?

Yes, even Campbell. Who can at least get his guys fired up and ready to play across all 3 units. And whose team is playing like they "should" be playing. And who is in a Conference championship while we sit home.

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Yes, even Campbell. Who can at least get his guys fired up and ready to play across all 3 units. And whose team is playing like they "should" be playing. And who is in a Conference championship while we sit home.

McD made a conference championship once too. Y’all are so easily satisfied with these “also ran” other coaches. 

Let’s see how Campbell does over the next 4 seasons, when his coordinators all get poached for HC jobs. 

You guys were all big Nick Sirianni fans this time last year. “Such a better coach than McD.” Funny how all the Sirianni love dried up. Now it’s Campbell. 

Harbaugh has won two playoff games with Lamar, ever. And we’ll see if they choke away the one seed and home field for the AFCCG. But of course, he’s another elite coach I guess for being an also ran. Lmao.

1 hour ago, MrJanuary said:

Yeah I don't get it either. Anyone that thinks Allen is MUCH better than Lamar is a straight up troll.

I always wonder what fans the teams of the trolls are, and it seems pretty clear which one is your real team. Don't be too shocked in Mahomes comes in and walks away with a win buddy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.