Divisional Playoffs - Chiefs at Bills - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

Wouldn't be my first choice, but remember, Vrabel is on the market too! 

He's an upgrade over McD however.

Would LOVE to know what Pegula is doing, saying, thinking, RIGHT NOW.

Who is around him?  Who does he trust? What are the people around him saying to him?

If only we had dedicated more money and assets to the defensive line!

(That's a joke).

• Agree 3
  • Dislike 1

29 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

The thought of this makes me nauseous.  We really are the San Diego Chargers during Philip Rivers prime at this point.

I never wanted to believe the stories about the Bills never winning anything while their stadium was built on top of an old Native American Burial Ground, but I honestly think this team is just f**king cursed.  There is no way to explain how many times these random things constantly go the other teams way in these type of games.

Man if y’all think we’re the chargers, firing their coach very much did not work for them 😂

they actually chanted schottenheimers name the season after he was fired haha 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Beyond a doubt THE biggest disappointment throughout the whole game had to be the D line. Zero sacks, hardly any pressure gaping running holes.

You knew that the Linbackers and DBs were below par going into the game and needed the D line to step up...Rousseau and Floyd on the edge against questionable tackels??..Oliver and Jones disrupting the middle?...Watch the last Pachecho touchdown, Joseph absolutely gets pancaked in the endzone...kind of sums it up

Enjoyed the late season run.  All the injuries and still had a shot to head to Baltimore. 

I will say it will be an interesting offseason. 

gonna take a break from football for a bit and then will start the off-season primers to get ready for the Free Agency Period and Draft. 

Enjoyed the season. And the heart this team displayed to get back to AFCE Champs and the 2 seed. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

Here’s a hard fact….our passing game never looked good. Not even after Joe Brady took over. Our running game looked better but the Bills passing game looked pedestrian. 

I really would like to see a search done for a new offensive coordinator.

I won’t get into Steffon Diggs other than to say I wish we had an out where we didn’t get killed cap-wise. He looks disinterested. He started the season great and just faded into oblivion. He is a non-factor.

I hope I never see Tyler Bass in a Bills uniform again.

Josh Allen? Superman. Just a freak and we are wasting him. One AFC title loss? That is alarming.

I agree.  I hated the fact that all season long, and tonight, we never took advantage of second and short.  Every single time we ran it to pick up a first down instead of taking a shot downfield once in a while.  And I hated the way Brady turned Josh Allen into a game-manager in the second half tonight.  

12 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

So you pass up a for sure TD to "hope" you get one at some point later?  Sorry, you take the points when they are available.

100%. The clock is more important than the score at that time. Let me ask you this: if you are the Chiefs would you rather have the ball down 4 with 2 TOs and 1:55 left or with 1:55 left the Bills have the ball at your 15 yard like and you have a 3 point lead with one TO.

It's so odd because they managed the clock awesome in the first half and just threw it away. Also; if you miss that throw in the endzone it's 3rd and 9 and you have a kicked that has struggled. Even that first FG was barely good. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Wouldn't be my first choice, but remember, Vrabel is on the market too! 

He's an upgrade over McD however.

Would LOVE to know what Pegula is doing, saying, thinking, RIGHT NOW.

Who is around him?  Who does he trust? What are the people around him saying to him?

If only we had dedicated more money and assets to the defensive line!

(That's a joke).

Is he? The Titans had the 1 seed and lost their first playoff game.

2 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

McD fake punt was baaaad

Agreed big time Bob. 

You know your defense is floundering. Why run that play? Let your best player try and get you five yards. If he fails, so be it. 

Defense was swiss cheese all game and then finally came through twice when it looked like we were done, only for the offense to stall out with Josh missing open guys on key plays. It stings.

We're still not good enough. Coaching still isn't good enough against the better teams. We still don't get pressure when it matters. Mahomes > Allen still. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Amorgus said:

It's time to trade his ass. I'm sure he'll be asking for it now anyway. He's no more reliable than Davis now and I'm sick of it. 

Trade him to the worst team and let him realize who was playing with.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Rich Stadium Original said:

Beyond a doubt THE biggest disappointment throughout the whole game had to be the D line. Zero sacks, hardly any pressure gaping running holes.

You knew that the Linbackers and DBs were below par going into the game and needed the D line to step up...Rousseau and Floyd on the edge against questionable tackels??..Oliver and Jones disrupting the middle?...Watch the last Pachecho touchdown, Joseph absolutely gets pancaked in the endzone...kind of sums it up

The stunts Bernard was orchestrating all year were sorely missed. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

17 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

I gotta say it...call Belichick or Harbaugh tomorrow. 

Is this loss on McD? No. But you know what? Something big has to change. 

Yeah, we probably get our butt kicked in Baltimore next week. So what. This was an enormous game where too many people came up small.

BTW, Diggs time as a #1 receiver on this team needs to be questioned.

Like that is going to happen with cheap Terry Pegula running our Buffalo sports teams? Those coaches command $25 million a season. Terry Pegula can’t even plow out his stadium last week because he is cheap. Mr Pegula I love outdoor football but he sits in a heated luxury box weekly he is a phony. He loves outdoor football because it’s cheap. No way is Terry Pegula ever hiring a $25 million dollar a season head coach. We are stuck with this five and ten owner and doomed for these results yearly just like when Ralph Wilson owned the Bills. Terry Pegula and Ralph Wilson are exactly the same type of owner that Buffalo sports teams seem to attract in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Dislike 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.