Divisional Playoffs - Chiefs at Bills - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

16 minutes ago, Kaa Cee 4 Life said:

3rd best player....MaHomes,Kelce,then Allen as a far 3rd 

Show some class dbag. Go on your own website assclown. With your run d, Baltimore might run for 300 yards on you. Big ravens fans here next week. If you didn’t see josh as the best player on the field that shows your lack of football knowledge.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

Should have played for the first instead of taking shot there. No way we should have settled for FG.

Bad decision there. Even with the score, you leave Mahomes 1:55 to score for the win.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

Just now, newcam2012 said:

I've been calling a spade a spade for a long time. The typical response here is I'm a troll. 

On to next season folks..

It was a turbulent season to say the last. To be honest, I'm not even taking the loss too harshly. I knew it was a very real possibility. Kind of half expected it because that's what the Bills do. Fall short in the playoffs. So in a sense, I'm a little numb to the disappointment. 

It was an entertaining game. The Bills played hard and didn't lose because of effort. It was execution and a great KC team that knows how to win. Come playoff time the Chiefs are a different teams than in the regular season. So many here failed to see, recognize, or admit this. The Bills are somewhat the opposite. Great regular and fall short in the playoffs. So many here fail to see, recognize, or admit this.

Tonight was a glaring example of a team, coaching staff, and players that know how to win. Folks, that team is the KC Chiefs. They came into building of the Bills Mafia and handled business. 

Once again, the Buffalo Bills fall short. It's not unfamiliar territory. 

This is the worst thing. The Chiefs are not a great team. They’re little more than mediocre. In truth, all four Championship teams have issues and yet the Bills still couldn’t take advantage of the hand luck dealt them.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, darkman said:

They called it on SiriusXm this morning.

The guy said it would be 27-24. Be controversial and come down to last blown plays. He even said what the exact storyline would be and why.

I have the audio

That’s the pattern of McDermott that’s how he coaches to just win at the end but sometimes we don’t. he refuses to blitz. He let the other team get down the field so easily he’s got an antiquated scheme. He always looks for Josh to bail him out.

2 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Open at the end of the game.

Bass kills our season

Bills lose by 3

Bass didn’t kill our season dude.  This defense just wasn’t ready to compete tonight.  Give KC credit but the Bills need to figure it out in the off season.  The Bills should be tired of losing to KC at this point.  Truly.  Build a legit solid defense.  That’s all they can do to have a go in 2024.  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

I've been calling a spade a spade for a long time. The typical response here is I'm a troll. 

On to next season folks..

It was a turbulent season to say the last. To be honest, I'm not even taking the loss too harshly. I knew it was a very real possibility. Kind of half expected it because that's what the Bills do. Fall short in the playoffs. So in a sense, I'm a little numb to the disappointment. 

It was an entertaining game. The Bills played hard and didn't lose because of effort. It was execution and a great KC team that knows how to win. Come playoff time the Chiefs are a different teams than in the regular season. So many here failed to see, recognize, or admit this. The Bills are somewhat the opposite. Great regular and fall short in the playoffs. So many here fail to see, recognize, or admit this.

Tonight was a glaring example of a team, coaching staff, and players that know how to win. Folks, that team is the KC Chiefs. They came into building of the Bills Mafia and handled business. 

Once again, the Buffalo Bills fall short. It's not unfamiliar territory. 

Just getting sick of the Bills missing huge numbers of key players by the end of the season year after year while other teams are pretty much healthy.  The D clearly was compromised heavily and was bascially a shell of itself. Hard not to be when you are down to your 3rd string LB playing with a torn labrum and then a dude off the practice squad trying to cover Kelce much of the game.  Talk about a mismatch.  Douglas was also a liability tonight...he couldn't run or change directions very well...Elam should have been playing for him in the 2nd half.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, dakrider said:

McDermott should be let go but he will get another year because he can sit back and say my defense was too decimated by injury. 

I don't see anything changing for this team and many other teams in AFC will be better next year.  Its not going to get any easier.

Sad thing is next year the defense is gonna be decimated by age and the effects of the salary cap. It’s scary to think we can potentially have Hamlin and Cam Lewis starting at safety next year. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

47 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

We should've gotten rid of Bass weeks ago. We should've tried harder to bring in a real #2 receiver. I'm completely gutted. I really thought we were going to pull it off. 

Could have had a # of wr’s but our GM wet the bed

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

We need to draft more players like Dalton Kincaid. He’s a stud and his dog mentality is what will get this team over the top. 

He wanted to win. He seemed like the only guy who did as much as Josh. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, popcornpam said:

That’s the pattern of McDermott that’s how he coaches to just win at the end but sometimes we don’t. he refuses to blitz. He let the other team get down the field so easily he’s got an antiquated scheme. He always looks for Josh to bail him out.

No Disagreement from me. The D was playing what 4th Stringers? Allen didn't lose this game (except that wide open TD was a bad throw). All his other missed big plays were on others. KC doesn't deserve the game, but the Bills are a shell of what they should have been. Unfortunately, there are no upgrades and a lot of injuries and players leaving. It's rebuild and hope.

Honestly I wouldn't want the current players to get balled out in a Superbowl. We are just out of gas and talent to go any further this year.

Edited by darkman

17 minutes ago, zow2 said:

very disapponted. damn. Allen had the ball at the end, two lousy decisions throwing and a missed FG by a struggling kicker. Game was at home. no excuses, injuries whatever, the Chiefs earned it, they moved the ball at will at times.

Ya gotta admit, if Bass makes it. 27-27 with 1:34 left, Butker was going to walk it off.  Allen not hitting Shakir wide open was a killer as was the 3rd down. It was on his hand or legs to will us to the TD.  and Diggs not catching that deep pass was horrible.

They have the ball first down on the KC 26, game on the line and come away with zero points. Just can’t happen. inexcusable 

How is that pass to Shakir a bad decision? Shakir was open.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.