1/21/24 Division Playoff GAMEDAY Bills vs Chiefs Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, zow2 said:

Winds throughout the game are predicted to be from the WSW at 11.  For the middle of winter that’s pretty calm.  Shouldn’t have a huge impact on passing or kicking.

Eric wood and Sal making it sound like it’s hurricane like winds now

Just now, balln said:

Eric wood and Sal making it sound like it’s hurricane like winds now

They are full of crap.  The gusts diminish tonight as well when the sun sets 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, balln said:

Yes- makes it hard to listen to any of them 

Yeah.  what did they think Pittsburgh felt like? it was 15-20, 30 mph gusts.

Tonight is like an ocean breeze compared to that. 

a small lament. I would be SO HAPPY if all these kc chief endorsers would exit my feeds. I am sick of your faces constantly. They know who they are and so do you.

the unnamed chiefs hawkers of insurance and food **** the heck ****

there I feel better. Now to EMBARRASS them on our home turf on national television

bwaahaaahaaaaa

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, balln said:

Even if RAS and Dodson play - they’re not 100% - mahommes and Reid are going to target benford and Bernard / backups. Run screens and reverses bc we can’t stop it.

i don’t think our O can OUT wit Spags ENOUGH to make up for our D vs their O matchup. And their special teams.

if the bills are behind at any point by 2 scores. THE whole stadium, coach and players will tighten up badly. Bengals loss

hope I’m wrong 

They squeaked by Miami last year and limped into the Bengals game morale-wise. This is not the same vibe.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, SaulGoodman said:

I think Allen realized it wasn’t meant as disrespect to him. They’re friends and I think they talk pretty regularly, so their exchanges aren’t as formal as most. 

I mean it doesn't matter.  It was a ***** thing to say. He said he sent Allen an apology.  It is what it is.  He doesn't need you to come to his defense.  It was poor sportsmanship.  Just like Brady walking off and not shaking hands when he loses.  That was poor sportsmanship too.  I already said I don't hate him.

I didn't hate Brady either.  He dominated the Bills for a decade plus and I didn't hate him.  I hated that his team ***** on our team every year but I didn't hate the person.  If Mahomes turns out to be a ***** person then I won't like him.  I'm not there yet.  Time will tell when as he reacts to big losses and adversity.  

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, balln said:

Even if RAS and Dodson play - they’re not 100% - mahommes and Reid are going to target benford and Bernard / backups. Run screens and reverses bc we can’t stop it.

i don’t think our O can OUT wit Spags ENOUGH to make up for our D vs their O matchup. And their special teams.

if the bills are behind at any point by 2 scores. THE whole stadium, coach and players will tighten up badly. Bengals loss

hope I’m wrong 

not sure about the rest of your take, but you are wrong in that Benford is out.

2 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

That's Travis. Jason is cool (Eagles player)

He was crying about people in two different games jumping Offside during a tush push.  Other than that I really know nothing about him but I thought it was corny crying over nothing.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Dude always wears a hoodie or something low key. So much cooler than the QBs who try too hard on the fashion thing. 

And as I say that they just showed Kermit waking in with a thousand dollar 3 piece suit and sunglasses in *****  snow and wind 

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

And as I say that they just showed Kermit waking in with a thousand dollar 3 piece suit and sunglasses in *****  snow and wind 

The worst part was his walk and facial movements. What a nerd 

• Agree 4

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Dude always wears a hoodie or something low key. So much cooler than the QBs who try too hard on the fashion thing. 

The Fox broadcast just showed Mahomes walking into the stadium all decked out in his custom suit and all the trimmings.  (Ugly suit too) 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

What time is inactives? 5-5:30?

90 minutes before game time.

I am amazed every week this still needs to be answered lol.  Not ragging on you but its been 90 minutes before game forever and multiple people ask every single week.

4 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

What, lol?  Dude is an OC for 2.1 seconds. 

He has had multiple HC interviews.  Not saying he gets a job this year but this isn't his only OC role and he has been on peoples radar in the past already.  He is a young OC and thats what people are looking for, for HC in todays NFL.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

90 minutes before game time.

I am amazed every week this still needs to be answered lol.  Not ragging on you but its been 90 minutes before game forever and multiple people ask every single week.

Thanks ya I'll remember the time from this point forward. Know what you mean lol.

• Thank you (+1) 1