What kind of GDT poster are you

I was thinking about the game and how this weeks GDT may look. Everyone has their own way of coping and really who are we to judge how others do it? Are you the freak out and complain about every last play guy? Are you the tough guy "see yourself out the door" poster?  (Even though you know in your heart why people are worried) 

In full disclosure, I tend to be pessimistic. I'll start with a go Bills. Comment on a couple nice plays and then I find myself saying "I just don't see how things are going to turn around" or some crap like that when they are in a 3rd quarter slump. Then I'll "Go Bills again". I'm kind of all over. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I freak out and complain, but I also just go with the flow and stay in the moment. If something good happens, I celebrate, if something bad, I whine I suppose. On reddit I have often been referred to as a "doomer", but I will say, things so better for the team when I am a doomer. 

I also hate when Josh has an INT or turnover, because over here, I know that means I will have to sift through pages and pages of comments on how terrible he is, how we won't go far with him etc etc Obviously nobody wants a turnover, but when it comes with that stuff, it just makes it even more miserable.

• Like (+1) 2

I'm not.

I like checking in on the forums right up until 15 minutes before kickoff, and then right after the game ends (presuming it's not a loss, because this place is just miserable and intolerable after most losses)...but DURING the game? No internet, no Twitter, no talking to any other humans, really. 

Just locked in on the game. Pacing during commercials, unless someone hands me a book or magazine to read or I put Red Zone on the laptop.

I'm a stress ball during games, to be honest, and the last thing I can do is think of pithy remarks to type on a message board.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

I usually don't post while I'm watching the game.  Sometimes I might get online at halftime if something worth talking about happened in the 1st half.  I'll usually get back on the computer after the game so I can watch & listen to postgame coverage.  

• Like (+1) 1

I should apologize after every game. I’m insufferable. Really. I overreact to every bad play. I wish I could enjoy a lead; I can’t. I just think of all the ways we will lose. I know this about myself and still can’t help it. I assume I don’t get banned only because I have some tenure here and Simon feels bad for me. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I should apologize after every game. I’m insufferable. Really. I overreact to every bad play. I wish I could enjoy a lead; I can’t. I just think of all the ways we will lose. I know this about myself and still can’t help it. I assume I don’t get banned only because I have some tenure here and Simon feels bad for me. 

Sounds like me to a tee. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.