Nick Wright hates the Bills

Johnnieo64

Every time this person or that Skip Bayless woman or that Stephen A Smith person get a reaction from you they've won. That's all their job is about. It's not about educating you or even debating with people who have opposing viewpoints, it's just talking ***** so people share it and interact with it.

I actually saw a segment from that show a few weeks ago and as one of the panelists began talking they put a quote from him, something like "Person X says Purdy is trash" BEFORE he actually said that. It was bizarre to me because it was actually confirming what most of us know anyway, that it's all completely scripted, but I guess they either don;'t care or have such contempt for their audience's intelligence levels that they assume they won't put two and two together.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

I bet he can touch his nose with his tongue

Don’t be jealous, 🤣😂😆

• Haha (+1) 1

Never take this show seriously. Nick has never given an objective opinion on Josh or the Bills. He’s just a huge KC Chiefs/Mahomes fan that resents other sports talk experts comparing the 2 or praising Buffalo at all. He’s seldom right on anything and he’s about 30% on picking games. He predicted early that the Bills had regressed and Josh was just a turnover machine and losing QB and Sean will be fired. 4 weeks ago he said the Bills were the best team in the league to miss the playoffs. Then he said Miami would beat us and end our season. Now after our great run, with a  win at KC , he says if we don’t beat them on Sunday, Sean should be fired because this would mean he could never get passed them. Just another guy from KC who has a little show and rides the national glorification of Mahomes to justify denigrating any other players and teams. When KC lost 4 out of 5 he would sheepishly say they would be fine and their defense was the best in the league. Never once would he acknowledge the offensive cluelessness of their team. He’s got zero credibility and he’s a stooge that never gets called out when he’s wrong all the time.

1 hour ago, Johnnieo64 said:

How does this Buffon keep his job? He is totally biased and gives Josh Allen snd the Bills no credit. Other broadcasters look at things objectively like Colin Coward and Brossard and give Josh and the Bills the credit they deserve. This guy just totally looks at all the negatives and no positives. I guess he does it to get attention as it certainly isn’t because of his sports analytics. He is a total POS. Unwatchable!!!!

He keeps his job because people here wrote about him, click on his video, watch his videos and comment on his videos. 

• Agree 1

He obviously a KC homer and it gives him attention. He’s CC’s little mentee. I’m more surprised how a lot of media can’t see it as conceivable that Patty could possibly lose. Also the narrative for the Bills is if not this year then when? While Bills are at home the D injuries are unreal. It’s a 50/50 game. 

2 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

He obviously a KC homer and it gives him attention. He’s CC’s little mentee. I’m more surprised how a lot of media can’t see it as conceivable that Patty could possibly lose. Also the narrative for the Bills is if not this year then when? While Bills are at home the D injuries are unreal. It’s a 50/50 game. 

yes on the narrative

if not this year then next one or the next one after that

there is no window

• Like (+1) 1

How does this Buffon keep his job? He is totally biased and gives Josh Allen snd the Bills no credit. Other broadcasters look at things objectively like Colin Coward and Brossard and give Josh and the Bills the credit they deserve. This guy just totally looks at all the negatives and no positives. I guess he does it to get attention as it certainly isn’t because of his sports analytics. He is a total POS. Unwatchable!!!!

Part of the reason he keeps his job is because people keep giving him clicks and reading his garbage. 

Ignore, ignore, ignore. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

If it wasn’t for two bills drive I wouldn’t have known there was a Nick Wright. If you said his name in here once I probably would’ve guessed Nick Wright was a practice squad tight end for the Cleveland Browns. Why should I care who he is? 

Edited by Bills!Win!

Weekly thread at this point……

He’s a sports talk entertainer or whatever, not some serious media person.

In short he’s been irritated for a few years that the national media awards the Bills the preseason Super Bowl and how they are often big favorites in Vegas without having done anything in the playoffs. While in his mind, the Chiefs always have to prove it on the field to get the credibility they deserve.

But he does like Allen he just likes to rib on him and do his banner schtick. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1