Fake Slide should be 15 yard penalty

Zerovoltz

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

Until they start calling it or change the rule who cares?  Kinda like a tackle being allowed to line up Offside constantly or DBs allowed to grab and hold like crazy.....but I guess we arent talking about those things tonight.    I hope he fake slides again next week. 

This is a fair response.  All I am saying is that it SHOULD be a 15 yard penalty.  It's not.  You are allowed to fake slide.  It's crap.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Zerovoltz said:

How exactly does that look like a fake slide? He basically made a juke then sidestepped then TRUCKED the defender.

Have you ever seen Mahomes truck anyone? The dude turtles everytime

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Bills fans were yelling at Allen to slide at that point.  Nobody watching thought he was starting a slide.  It's Josh, he's not sliding when there isn't a defender anywhere near him.  Bad take, and ironic coming from a Chiefs' fan whose QB routinely fake slides/goes out of bounds.  You know what?  Make it a 15-yard penalty.  If enforced fairly and properly it would hurt KC a lot more then Buffalo.

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Allen with the blatant fake slide on the long run, then later draws a 15 yard penalty on a late hit on slide where the defender didn't hit his head.....but can you blame him for going for the tackle based on the fake earlier?  

The slide is a play intended to protect the QB, not to do what Allen did.  That was garbage.

***** off.

See you Sunday B word.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

That isn't a juke...he's slowing as if to slide...7 yards from nearest defender...then starts running again...how is this a juke?  Who is he juking...the guy 7 yards away?

If that were Mahomes you would be saying he didn't fake slide, he juked and you know it. Mahomes is the king of doing it.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Allen with the blatant fake slide on the long run, then later draws a 15 yard penalty on a late hit on slide where the defender didn't hit his head.....but can you blame him for going for the tackle based on the fake earlier?  

The slide is a play intended to protect the QB, not to do what Allen did.  That was garbage.

CLICK BAIT/LAMP LOSER👆

23 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

This post couldn’t be more wrong in every point or more dumb.  GTFOH with this nonsense.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Zerovoltz said:

This is a fair response.  All I am saying is that it SHOULD be a 15 yard penalty.  It's not.  You are allowed to fake slide.  It's crap.

My point is until the NFL changes the rules it makes sense to use it to your advantage.  I am sorry man but letting your tackle line up like he does consistently is a much bigger advantage than a fake slide (which is debatable) once every 18 games.   Its dirty pool to even mention it.  It comes across whiny when you're a fan of a team with multiple Super Bowls and a QB who constantly gets calls. 

Here’s the thing. Let’s say Josh did a fake slide. The safety is like 7 yards out. Why the hell did he flail like a cartoon carachter? Thats entirely on the safety taking a super bad angle and getting his body completely out of sorts and Josh being a bull on parade and not slowing down for arm tackles

• Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

You mad

3 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

No one cares what you think.  Take a hike 0.0.  

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Pathetic posts bud. You should be ashamed of this type of soft mentality, complaining about something like this.

This complaint is equal to complaining about opponents running up the score

I can tell you guys are scared over there because Patty doesn't get his home field for the first time ever. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

That’s the rules bub,  Josh gave himself up and your guy wanted to put a lick on him when he was on the ground. Going for the tackle? He was on the ground after a slide. What is a fake slide?  Based on the fake earlier where your secondary couldn’t tackle him like they whiffed with Shakir. Just enjoy getting into the playoffs. Good job

6 minutes ago, appoo said:

josh juked him from SEVEN YARDS AWAY

I guess Allen must have taken exception to Rowe saying they "would get into Allen's head and throw him off his game".

Juked then trucked. He will be getting the Ramsey treatment for the rest of his career.

Edited by Big Turk