1/15/24 Super WildCard Playoff GAMEDAY Bills vs Steelers Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

Serious question. Could you ask for a refund if your seat was one that wasn't cleared ? 

Really?  You wouldn't go?  Or you would go and sit and watch the game on the snow and ask for a refund?  Either way I would say no

Just now, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

Serious question. Could you ask for a refund if your seat was one that wasn't cleared ? 

pretty sure that's the reason why they included the "all sales are final" in the purchase of tickets.  

Not trying to be snarky about it but asking the NFL to give money back to the fans is basically asking the devil to be nice.

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

With a slick turf I would not have dressed Miller. I would have sat him.

Like that Joseph is dressing. 

There is no way the coaches are making the decision in him based on film.

He’s been a complete ghost the entire year. 

Jonathan is healthy and gives you 100% effort. 

Fresh fallen snow is 90-95% air (yes I looked it up).  The untouched seats filled with snow look bad, but once people trample a path through the aisle it will be fine.  If you want to sit push the snow off and trample some more.  Plus there's going to be more open seats/space in aisles this game with no shows 

12 minutes ago, Calidiehard said:

Kept hearing Steelers fans calling Bills and their fans soft for the game being postponed. Now toughen up and STFU.

It takes a true moron to not understand the neither the Bills nor their fans had anything to do with the postponement.  They will see how soft we are today.

21 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

Honestly, the fact that more than 1/2 of the stadium seats are not useable is embarrassing to me as a born & bred WNYer, and certainly should be to the Bills organization.

OTOH, I'm not sure that there was any way around it. The only answer would have been that they needed WAY MORE manpower than they got in clearing the stadium out. I actually used to work for a temp labor company, and I'm wondering why they didn’t use temp laborers from such companies. Do they not have those in WNY? In FL, we have tons of such companies.

There was a travel ban dude. If the game was tomorrow it would be cleared. There just isn’t enough time because the snow just stopped not long ago. Also, there’s a lot more people desperate for a days work in a state like Florida. They have day-labor places on every corner down there because there’s so much demand. They have Labor-Ready and Laborfinders. Not so in NY due to basic labor laws.

Edited by Governor

Just now, Beast said:

How many fans do you all think will be at the stadium?

It's still a playoff game for 2 storied franchises...I'd be shocked if there's less than 60K in the stands for this? A 10K weather/travel attendance attrition sounds about right? 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.