Wilkins getting grabby w/ Josh Allen yet again ???

11 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Dude is a weirdo but I would love to have him. I actually think Allen and him have a healthy respect for each other. 

They detest one another too - healthy amount of trash talking and im sure it kills wilkins to basically always be on the losing end of it.  

What needs to be done to end this BS? It should be completely inexcusable and IS ILLEGAL! We need to stop ignoring it. Already tired of all the infractions that are being ignored in politics. Can't Bills Mafia find where to flood messages about it to create the penalization for this violating offense? It's at a minimum, sexual harassment.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

cmon everyone on this board would do the same thing given the chance stop being all jealous

I am not going to let another joke fly over my head! I gave a laugh emoji instead of a thumbs down... I am very proud of myself (growth mindset)

7 hours ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

They detest one another too - healthy amount of trash talking and im sure it kills wilkins to basically always be on the losing end of it.  

I thought it was good natured but I could be wrong. This is weird. 

15 hours ago, JohnnyBuffalo said:

I’m sorry the NFL is a professional place of work.   That sounds ridiculous but they are called PROFESSIONALS right?    How the hell is this not worthy of significant suspension?

Women do this to me all the time at work. I’ve come to accept it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Milanos Milano said:

@teef had some crazy woman break into his house in the middle of the night and got frisky, he hasn’t recovered since. 

That's what he gets for marrying her.....

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Milanos Milano said:

I think I’ve read your book, it was a best seller. What was the name again? 

Make sure you lock your windows...a three part series

Edited by teef

3 minutes ago, Milanos Milano said:

The chapter the police laughed and hung up was a good one. “Are you sure this is an emergency, it sounds like a swell time” 

i also host webinars that explain the science of keeping your name off a birth certificate.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.