Buffalo Bills post receipts

Beck Water

19 minutes ago, benderbender said:

Anyone have the scoop on LeBatard? Worth checking out or are they doing NBA like they do exclusively after Bills wins?

There are some media pundits we all seem to agree are out to be controversial and have consistently over the top takes.

So why give them the clicks and views?  Serious Q.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I don't have a problem with the social media 'next level type trolling', but at some point this team does need to take the next step in the playoffs or this is all real silly in hindsight especially since I still feel that four straight division titles are a bit hollow since they haven't been backed up by at least one superbowl appearance and win.

It's now or never for McD and Allen to take that aforementioned next step and give their social media team something to truly gloat about.

Speaking of trolling:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

These media people just say whatever with no repercussions for their hot takes. If the Bills lose in the playoffs they will all come back around and say "I told you so." Anything short of the Super Bowl you still have to deal with all these idiots. 

• Agree 3

32 minutes ago, K-9 said:

The worst OC in Bills history? Not even close. 

Tom Flores has 2 rings and is in the HOF, he was the OC for a 1-13 Bills team in 1971.  So you can have a bad year and recover.

1 minute ago, YattaOkasan said:

Would’ve thought there would be more. 

I like this one. 

Didn’t Nate Geary say he’d resign from WGR if the Bills drafted Josh Allen? The tool should have kept his word. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Didn’t Nate Geary say he’d resign from WGR if the Bills drafted Josh Allen? The tool should have kept his word. 

No idea. He did break down Josh’s play for the first 3 years with @Cover 1  and he def became a believer in Josh through that series. The 2020 tape is obviously the most fun

2 minutes ago, chongli said:

Speaking of trolling:

Filthy Beast has little to no understanding of the NFL, it’s teams, and the nature of its competition. Saying he’s clueless about it would almost be a compliment.

• Agree 5
  • Haha (+1) 3

47 minutes ago, BobBelcher said:

To be fair, most of us were in doubt as well, after the Eagles game 😆

Nope

Every year it’s the same thing.

teams start hot and fizzle, teams streak and fizzle and some team Cinderella’s their way into contention.

Every Single Year

The season is Prologue. I said it at tte beginning of the season.

This is the only season that matters and no one is unbeatable. Ask the last two Giant Champion teams.

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

and to be fair after the Broncos game we absolutely deserved that kind of talk.

Looking back on it I feel like a small part of it was just catching teams at the wrong time.  We def sucked too though no question lol.  The jets weren’t a joke yet week 1 because their oline was still in decent shape, then we got jax who were waiting for us in London and Denver on a crazy forced turnover hot streak.  We got the bengals with burrow when a lot of the other wildcard hopefuls got them without.  Steelers got them without burrow twice. 

5 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

This guy is in more dire need of a bl*wjob than any white man in history

It’s just so much funnier because Miami just doesn’t beat winning teams.  Like in what world did we not have a chance next week? 

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Looking back on it I feel like a small part of it was just catching teams at the wrong time.  We def sucked too though no question lol.  The jets weren’t a joke yet week 1 because their oline was still in decent shape, then we got jax who were waiting for us in London and Denver on a crazy forced turnover hot streak.  We got the bengals with burrow when a lot of the other wildcard hopefuls got them without.  Steelers got them without burrow twice. 

A big part of it was we lost 3 star defensive players in a two week period and had to figure out how to recover and stabilize from that, meanwhile our OC had his head trapped in a Walmart plastic bag.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.