Bills at Dolphins post game thread

HappyDays

Strange feeling.   Winning games that next year no one will remember that you were expected to win but only squeaked bye. 

Somehow this year the Bills have found a way to go on a 5 game run that, historically other teams have seemed to produce.   A bounce, a call, a return, a measurement here their way and BOOM they are top of the conference.   Hey this year….its the Bills!    This year the Bills have figured out the formula to ….just win.    

I am in disbelief but will try and enjoy what it is they got going!!!    But it’s a new feeling for sure.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

I agree with this statement.  Lazy route running causes a lot of interceptions.  Looks like it caused the game winner tonight.

Character is destiny.  What does a team expect when they sign types like Hill and Claypool?

• Like (+1) 1

This was an ugly game but man it was such a big win.

If the Bills lose, they play Miami again with Waddle and Mostert missing Rasul Douglas and Tyrel Dodson.  Also they likely will be missing Gabe Davis too.  

IMO I think Miami would have a good shot at winning the rematch.  

Now the Bills need to focus on beating the Steelers

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

He seems nice.

Even if I ever did get that upset, and maybe I do? I would never , ever,  let anybody see me that way. 😁😁

30 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Beteeen the Titans game and this game just mentally and physically exhausted - but can't sleep.  If the Titans didn't win and everything was on the line I think at some point during Bills game I might have ended up in the hospital tonight 😛

I don’t think I could have watched and if so would have dropped when we didn’t get it on 4th.  Thought Josh shouldn’t have gone so high on that but in the end thank you Taylor rapp. 

2 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

This was an ugly game but man it was such a big win.

If the Bills lose, they play Miami again with Waddle and Mostert missing Rasul Douglas and Tyrel Dodson.  Also they likely will be missing Gabe Davis too.  

IMO I think Miami would have a good shot at winning the rematch.  

Now the Bills need to focus on beating the Steelers

I never predict wins and losses but if each team played their best Bills win every time.  Feel very strongly about that. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, jayg said:

Even if I ever did get that upset, and maybe I do? I would never , ever,  let anybody see me that way. 😁😁

He had to hold his phone with the camera on and scream at it.  If he wasn’t streaming live, he had to upload it.  If he was, it’s worse.  The 2020s are something else.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

He had to hold his phone with the camera on and scream at it.  If he wasn’t streaming live, he had to upload it.  If he was, it’s worse.  The 2020s are something else.

Total LAMP. I do like interacting on these forums from time to time but would never , ever think I'm that important enough to put up a video of myself being a little B and that anyone would really care.

Edited by jayg

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

It’s all for show. I think you could hear that really fat Dolphins fan calmly talk some before the rant about getting the stream started. We definitely have our share of goofballs too but what a bunch of idiots. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I mean Toney only ***** up once if we're even going to bother going there. The Dolphins had two shots at the Bills and hell if they'd beaten the Chiefs they wouldn't be in this situation either, and I'm sure Toney was helping out plenty dropping balls in that game.

3 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

I don’t get it. 

Did they put a Bills player in for each SNF win?

6 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

I don’t get it. 

Probably because we were three and one on the year on Sunday night football

I think the chargers game last week counted as Sunday night

So we had the most appearances and wins on Sunday night football

This team feels different going into the playoffs than previous seasons. Yeah the wins lately haven’t been pretty, but just

win, and that’s what we are doing, finding ways to win even when things aren’t working. Something the team has struggled with in the past. Also, after listening to Mcdermotts sideline interview after the game and actually seeing the emotion from him, just makes me feel like something’s different now. 

• Agree 1

45 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

NSFW:

orgasm ovaries exploding GIF

But seriously, who would put this embarrassing reaction out there for all to see? Is nickysmokess a fetishist that's into humiliation?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Real McClappy said:

Hell yeah brother! Going to be a feast. 

Cheers my man! It's a great night now and why I took tomorrow off.

I'm really happy the Bills are playing Pitt. I think they might be the worst playoff team. 

However, Tomlin will have his boys ready. They will really try to pound the rock and come up with a few big plays. Pickens, Warren, and Johnson have big play ability. 

The Bills should win but they can't sleep walk, play sloppy, and not execute.

Truthfully, the Steelers are playing with house money and have really nothing to lose. 

• Agree 4

1 minute ago, NobesBLO13 said:

Frank!!!!! The likable thing about the dolphins. He’s awesome

There are fans and then there are FANATICS.  🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jayg said:

There are fans and then there are FANATICS.  🤣

He’s nuts haha. But I’m a fan. Fun fact: He’s actually been in Buffalo and reviewed Ted’s and Seneca Texas hots for his channel.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

I don’t get it. 

Every time a team wins on SNF they put one of the team's players on that pic. There are three Bills there, since we won three times on SNF (vs. Giants, at Los Angeles Chargers, and at Miami):

Josh Allen (middle), Stefon Diggs (top), and James Cook (middle)

Edited by chongli
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

McDermott has gone through the ringer this year. You can hear it in his voice. This win meant everything to him.

That’s so out of character I was almost convinced it was AI of some sort. That was really awesome to hear. Hope there’s video of that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NobesBLO13 said:

He’s nuts haha. But I’m a fan. Fun fact: He’s actually been in Buffalo and reviewed Ted’s and Seneca Texas hots for his channel.

When I was younger I was a serious Fanatic. I'm 53 now and well.... probably still am.  I just pretend better now

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

McDermott has gone through the ringer this year. You can hear it in his voice. This win meant everything to him.

Rare show of emotion from him is cool to see.  Our defense and his play calling has been epic since we learned of his allegiance to Al Qaeda during the bye week.

• Haha (+1) 10

7 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

That’s so out of character I was almost convinced it was AI of some sort. That was really awesome to hear. Hope there’s video of that. 

Wow.  Biased? Me ? Best fans in all of sports. Ok , maybe some fan bases are equal ....but none better.  Go Bills and get well Rasul!

2 hours ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

First Int should have been at least a FG, Brady stopped running the ball. 

Cook’s drop

Allen’s over throw of Diggs (stop me if you’ve heard me say that)

Allen’s second Interception was a turndown, at least that’s what was said on the telecast. 

The Ty Johnson at the goal line was behind him or he scores there.

Then again in scoring range and Allen fumbles the ball. 

That’s 23 points at least left on the field.

Bills will have to work on all out pressure looks this week. 

That Ty Johnson route was a strange one... With no time on the clock you don't run a drag route shallow of the EZ unless it is a pick and he was not meant to get the ball. That did not seem to be the case.

Just a strange play and it will be interesting hearing some of the Xs and Os guys break that one down.

Truth... they left a lot of meat on the bone, but played hard for 60 minutes. Good things can happen when teams do that...like an unexpected Harty return for a TD that was a catalyst and spark that got them back into the game.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I have never wavered once from McD... Being a stable long-term coaches a lot more than x's and o's.. which he has

It's about a steady figure, who can fight the storm of an NFL grind.. never too high never too low... Treat his guys like professionals not boys... Yet can push them hard enough

Sean gets so much flack but has been so good for this organization

Thank you Sean Western New York Will always Love You

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.