Bills at Dolphins post game thread

HappyDays

7 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

There must be 2 dozen posters scrubbing their panic posts off the 1st half thread, amirite

I am going to enjoy reading the thread later this morning having avoided it all game. Always makes me laugh.

4 minutes ago, NyQuil said:

Wonder how much damage Hill did to his ankle playing today. Can't wait for the weekend of football!

I was thinking a boot all week then the backflip on his TD.  I thought it could not have been that bad or numb where he could not feel it…

15 minutes ago, Bill Grundy said:

I think the dolphins will be relieved they lost that.

cheifs away is much easier than doing that again. a few silly things went against us and counted big, but so, so much was right. the details were mostly excellent

They’ll enjoy it because they don’t have to face the best in each division next year. Then they can keep padding their stats and concentrating on their celebrations

1 minute ago, Billl said:

It shouldn’t be lost in this that McDermott and his staff coached an incredible game.  Their gambles paid off.

They sure did. I wasn't even mad when they went for it an 4-1 and didn't get it. Showed guts. And we wouldn't have had to question that had we lost. 

• Like (+1) 1

Josh Allen in a "Bad Game" against the Dolphins:

426 Total Yards

78.9% Completion Percentage

2 TDs

Was a blatant PI call on Knox and an awful James Cook drop from two more TDs.

He wasn't perfect by any means.  But when the game is on the line and you need to just "find a way", I don't think there is another QB in the NFL right now I want playing QB for my team.

• Like (+1) 14
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, NyQuil said:

Wonder how much damage Hill did to his ankle playing today. Can't wait for the weekend of football!

Didn't seem to bother on that cartwheel he did.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.