Bills @ Dolphins game thread - 1st Half

Simon

2 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

I don't hate the throw or play

Defense made heck of a tackle 

It wasn’t a very smart play but he had a legitimate shot at punching that in and the dolphins reversed his momentum instantly.  In the grand scheme of things I think it was the right idea because we ain’t stopping Miami without Douglas and Dodson…gotta try to outscore them 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

Just now, SirAndrew said:

Thanks for noticing that. It was a terrible play design, with Ty Johnson as the featured receiver. Not exactly what I want in that spot. 

Bingo.

Awful play design.

Brady gave Allen zero options in the endzone.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, finn said:

I have to say, this game is a microcosm of the season. Interceptions, dropped TD passes, lousy defense.... 

This game has a lot less to do with Miami than it does with Buffalo. This game is who they are this year. 

Which means they might still win, but it will be ugly, even disgusting. But a win nonetheless. 

Agreed, but the fact that once again in a playoff atmosphere, our D is AWOL, shouldnt be overlooked.  

Allowing 218 yards and 13 1st-Downs to a depleted Miami offense, how TF are we doing to do next week with Waddle and Mostert added back in.  

In our first game with Miami we had the advantage of 2 TOs by them, none by us.  Now we have two TOs, despite the fact that they have one, and it's a completely opposite game.  

SMFH 

Meanwhile, McD throwing Allen under the bus just before the half in the exit interview.  Also SMFH!  

• Agree 1

Just now, HopefulFuture said:

Agreed. Cook f u c k e d us equally as bad. But the INT's, that poor decision at the end of the half far exceed Cooks cuckoled hands. Josh has been straight out horrible in the clutch, like bench him horrible.

Bench him 🤷🏻‍♂️😳😆

• Thank you (+1) 1

Really bad look for McDermott to call out Josh.

The play wasn't that bad and was very close to a TD. And Josh is not responsible for Cook dropping an easy TD a play before.

And above all, you don't call out your QB like this. Period.

Btw we could've had a TO if McD didn't burn one in midfield.

Edited by No_Matter_What
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 4

Just now, DapperCam said:

But the play call was to throw it short of the endzone obviously…evidenced by zero pass catchers being in the end zone. Why would Allen throw it away instead of following the play design?

Then there are multiple bad decision makers.  At this point that would not surprise me either.

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

He could just sent out the FG team.  

You have 11 seconds which gives you one maybe two shots at the end zone. The only thing that stops the second play is a sack or throwing it short of the end zone in bounds. Going for a touchdown is the right call, throwing it short of the sticks that’s on play design and Josh. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

He has 1500 yards this season lmfao 

That’s great. Doesn’t matter after that TD drop. 

• Disagree 1

This isn't the fanbase I thought it was.

The mocking of Allen is.....stupefying.  He has had some bad throws. We would not be in the game, and wouldn't still have a great chance to win, without him.

It's actually kind of sickening. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1