Bills-Dolphins Week 18 for the Division! SUNDAY NIGHT GAME

BuffaloBillyG

39 minutes ago, ProcessImproverMan said:

With all the injuries the Dolphins have, a Bills loss needs to be an automatic firing for McDermott.

I will definitely be feeling that way for a couple days, then after emotions settle down I’ll be better equipped to balance my thoughts and will probably be fine with running it back.

1 hour ago, ProcessImproverMan said:

With all the injuries the Dolphins have, a Bills loss needs to be an automatic firing for McDermott.

There it is!

Another reason for the lynch mob to want McDermott fired.

Finding a quality coach is not a given by any means.

After every loss and even on a five game winning streak you guys are singing the same old tired song.

Go to the Dolphins fan forum.  They have a few posters with the same mentality.  They want to fire their coach that got them 11 wins even with all of their injuries.

Peace out!

Edited by longtimebillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

36 minutes ago, YattaOkasan said:

It said rest so that’s why DNP but obviously he’s getting treated for ribs too. But he should be good to go 

Yep....Floyd has been on the injury report with ribs for the last few weeks, and it surely hasn't slowed him down in the games....he's fine.

I’ve been reading about injuries on our board and Phin Heaven.    I am prepared to make a proposal.

Phins can have a healthy Chubb, Howard and Waddle.   We get a healthy Miller, White and Milano.

Next man up in Buffalo.   We’re cursed in Miami.   

27 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

Fish have 12 of their 22 listed starters as either DNP or Limited today. Hope our guys keep their eyes on the prize

I don't think the will be unfocused and or unprepared. I have no worries on this front. 

Nick Wright actually made a point I agree with today (among many I disagree with). 

He said if the Steelers lose Saturday, he expects the Bills will play significantly better Sunday knowing they're only playing for seeding.

But if Steelers win, the Bills having 24 hours digesting the added pressure will make them come out tight & play worse.

Leadership isn't as strong this year, and McDermott's voice may not be connecting like it once was. I also just believe Josh absorbs all the stress & chatter fans do. 

• Disagree 9
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Nick Wright actually made a point I agree with today (among many I disagree with). 

He said if the Steelers lose Saturday, he expects the Bills will play significantly better Sunday knowing they're only playing for seeding.

But if Steelers win, the Bills having 24 hours digesting the added pressure will make them come out tight & play worse.

Leadership isn't as strong this year, and McDermott's voice may not be connecting like it once was. I also just believe Josh absorbs all the stress & chatter fans do. 

I think this is baloney

But

True story, last Saturday the Other Half and I decided to eat an early dinner in a local Mexican restaurant which has excellent seafood fajitas.  Because it was early, it was just us and the wait staff and three large televisions playing NFL network "First Things First" or whatever it is with Nick Wright, larger than life, blasting into our innocent corneas as I sipped at a punchbowl-size marguarita that tasted tequilaless (pity).

Since some things once seen, can not be unseen, all I could picture was this

images.jpg.f6dee3eb2e3e86c624bb42d628b8df96.jpg

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

17 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

What is the evidence leadership isn’t as strong or that McD isn’t getting through?  He managed a poor season in which the OC was fired and now has the team playing well at the right time with a chance for 2 seed. I think there’s a stronger argument that his leadership is what kept the season from going off the talks than there is an argument that he’s not getting through. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

Why? We would be the destination with the best QB by far,  and an owner willing to spend. 

I believe it really boils down to how his relationship is with Jim these days whether or not he'd even consider Buffalo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.