It's already time to start getting ready for the Chargers

Simon

I'll be there with my 13 year old. We'll get there early for the tailgating. The last time the Bills played at SoFi (against the Rams), in the season opener, we were maybe 20% of the crowd, but we matched them in volume. I think at this game, we will easily drown out the Chargers fans.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I've felt this game would be a loss all year. Even more so now given what happened to the Chargers in the last game. You know they are going to want to redeem themselves. Hope by gut instinct feeling is wrong and it's just gas. 

I admit I'm a little nervous about next week.

I feel it's human nature after a big win to let up a little.  That's not a knock on the Bills it's just sort of human nature.  Especially when you are traveling across the country for Saturday on a short week.  The Chargers have been resting since Thursday.  That and the Bills are only 11-24-2 all time vs them.  

Nonetheless I'll enjoy today's win for another solid day.  Great win 

Edited by Another Fan

I always worry about these games.  LAC were humiliated, new coach, players have pride… and the Bills in danger of feeling too good about themselves.  I think McDermott will keep them in check. He’s usually pretty good at this.

Also, should be a massive home field for Buffalo

• Like (+1) 1

To everyone thinking about the interim

coach effect - it’s true that there can be a short team boost but that’s mostly coaches who get fired mid-season.  I believe the win percentage for interims midseason was like .600.  But I feel the percentage drops considerably with late season firings.  Can’t find the exact numbers but Bills just need to handle business and they should be good 

40 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I've felt this game would be a loss all year. Even more so now given what happened to the Chargers in the last game. You know they are going to want to redeem themselves. Hope by gut instinct feeling is wrong and it's just gas. 

Don't do that. Not right after such an awesome win. Live in the moment!!

• Agree 1

44 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

That is a feeling you had all year?   Have a drink man

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, WEATHER DOT COM said:

This is a must win. 

If McDermott loses to Easton Stick, Dunne will release parts 4, 5, and 6 of the McDermott series.

Must Win!!!!  Win one for the Gipper (McDenmrnttt)!!!!!  The ban is on te FIELS!!!!  I’m still drunk.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.