Dallas @ Buffalo Postgame Thread

HappyDays

We were just lost vessel’s under Dorsey but we absolutely have an identity now. The RBs are running the show. The QB is a superhero and the defense is physical. I love the way we are playing right now, just somehow let us in. I don’t care if it’s the 7 seed on straight BS….just get in because we are the best team in the AFC

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 4

That was an absolute bludgeoning on both sides of the ball...the O Line just manhandled the Dallas D. The Bills ran the ball at will and the Bills D shut down literally everything...Dak had nobody open and even when he completed passes his receivers were getting drilled as soon as they caught it. They picked him off once and they probably should have had 3 or 4.  

I told you Rasul Douglas was going to be a perfect fit for this D and he absolutely has been.  Dude has been just balling.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Ganesh, crazy when you think that it is not impossible or even ridiculous to think that two out of the teams in front of us (colts, Bengals, Texans) can finish 11-6.

We could be the first 11 win team to miss the playoffs since…man, was it the Patriots who finished in second in the East and out the year Brady got injured?

Yeah that was the Pats in 2008. Worth noting they were the 7th seed and would have gotten in that year with the expanded playoff format of today. 

I can’t picture there ever being an 8th seeded team with 11 wins! 🤔 

• Like (+1) 1

We beat a very good team in all aspects of the game in dominating fashion. We still have to earn our way in but it feels like we're playing our best football at the right time.

This win surpasses the Dolphins game as the best coached of the year so far. We finally figured out how to turn bad weather to our advantage 

• Like (+1) 4

51 minutes ago, Floydboy12 said:

We gotta win out. Don’t think 10-7 gets us in. 

The Texans win against the Titans really hurt in that regard. Both the Texans and Colts are likely to be 10-6 when they meet. Browns have the Jets to get their 10th. Bengals have the Steelers and Browns to get to 10. They all would hold the tie-breaker against the Bills. Colts may be the weakest of those teams and conceivably could lose to Atlanta or LV, and perhaps the Browns could beat the Texans next week, but that only opens up 1 slot for the Bills as a 7 loss team and they need 2.

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, SUNTANBILLS FAN said:

OMG Brady! You saved our season. 10 minute drive all runs. The NFL should of buried us when they had a chance. Who really wants to play is if we do this every week! All I got to say is Taaaa Tankaaaaaaaa

They tried to bury us with the Eagles game with all the BS calls--no horse collar tackle & then add on a penalty with us. I'm surprised that they let us win the Chiefs game.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.