If we beat Dallas next week, we making the playoffs

bills6969

If we win, it’s going to be another nail biter. 

Dallas are churning points out right now… 49, 33, 45, 41 and on pace for another 40 tonight…

The offense is undeniably better than it has been this season but it’s going to be tough having no miscues and going against a decent D. Let’s hope McD can pull something special together and be this mastermind of a coach many claim him to be. 

Have confidence in a win but, again, it won’t be pretty; another nail biter. 

1 hour ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Dallas is the least important game. We need to win as many AFC games as we can and get to 10 wins minimum 

It is the least important one correct but I think the percentages are in the high 60%'s if we win 10 games. Win next week and probably playing a backup Chargers QB and the Patriots at home means we get to 10 even before playing Miami in the finale and who knows if Miami will even have to play their guys

1 hour ago, Your Brown Eye said:

Still 3 more after that, and we will need help. We do not control our destiny, so we could win out and still not get in.

NYT simulator has winning out as 99%, and they don't show decimals on any, so it's probably 99.999 kinda.

51 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

In the grand scheme of things you are correct but damn it's hard for me not to want to win this game the most! 

Mentally for me this is the big one. If we beat kc/dal back 2 back we will be a hot team on a roll, and the schedule backs down from there!

3 home games, only away is vs Chargers and they might be down Herbert and into an interim HC

Edited by BillsShredder83

40 minutes ago, Rew said:

I don't think that is true after today 

It is still true that we don’t control our own destiny yet.  I just worked up such a scenario on the ESPN playoff machine, where we’re 11-6 and don’t get in.  We really need Denver to lose against Detroit next week, otherwise they could very easily win out and we won’t surpass them.  A Titans win against the Dolphins tomorrow night would also obviously be very welcome (as unlikely as that is) 😎

Our offense is humming? 

Other than week 1, this is the worst our offense has looked all season. We scored 6 points in the 2nd half and had multiple drives that were incredibly ugly with bad play calling. None of us should feel good about the offense. This game was nearly identical to the Denver game but less points.

Edited by Governor

Dallas.  

Then at the Chargers who look clueless and probably lost Herbert for the season today.  We’ll see.  

Patriots at home.  

At Miami - they may not have to win.  If they win out from here with a game lead on Baltimore for the 1 seed that game is meaningless to them.  

Another low key massive reason beating the Chiefs today was a big deal. 

2 hours ago, bills6969 said:

This team is playing with some confidence,  offense is humming, momentum building.  Dallas is a top 3 team in the league.  They have a stout D.  If we can get a W here it will propel us to win the final 3.

Dallas playing great football,  But i do think KC has as good a defense if not better.  I think the Bills will move the ball better against Dallas, just may not stop them!

15 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

IMO 10-7 isn’t gonna make it. DEN should win 3 outta 4 to get to 10 wins. Rooting for DET to beat them this week. 

Cleveland should get to 10 wins minimum as well. 

This league is crazy - and both Denver & Cleveland are pretty middlin'.  They could both lose more than we'd think right now.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.