Around the NFL, Dec. 10 & 11, Week 14 of 18.

Ridgewaycynic2013

This is petty, and I'll admit my motivation is building up Josh Allen, but it's interesting that Burrow goes down and the Bengals offense hasn't missed a beat (and is arguably better than when he was in). One thing I am sure of, if Allen went down I don't believe our offense would have any more life than a pork chop

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 6

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

This is petty, and I'll admit my motivation is building up Josh Allen, but it's interesting that Burrow goes down and the Bengals offense hasn't missed a beat (and is arguably better than when he was in). One thing I am sure of, if Allen went down I don't believe our offense would have any more life than a pork chop

How can that be? Joe Burrow, like one announcer said last year is......."Unlike anything the NFL has ever seen". 

Just now, Bills!Win! said:

the bengals winning would almost be bad for us due to their head to head win against us if they keep winning though. Maybe a tie would be better lol

Yeah, I was trying to decide earlier how I feel about them winning. A fluke win would be fine as it obviously stops the Colts getting another win, but at the same time they actually look pretty competent so a win gives them even more confidence and momentum

Just now, Einstein said:

This Cinci game is reaffirming my belief that the Burrow is overrated.

This Bengals offense is just pitch and catch.

Mahomes misses one drive all of last season, Henne drives 95 yards in the playoffs for a TD. 

Bengals looking great with a rookie nobody QB. 

Imagine the bills with Kyle Allen 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

Just now, Process said:

Mahomes misses one drive all of last season, Henne drives 95 yards in the playoffs for a TD. 

Bengals looking great with a rookie nobody QB. 

Imagine the bills with Kyle Allen 😂

could be alright, hopefully we’ll never have to find out though.

So - is Jets fan going to rethink that if they just didn't bench Wilson maybe they'd be right in the playoff hunt? :devil:

Edited by stevewin

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.