Knox and Elam back to practicing?

Spiderweb

• Spiderweb changed the title to Knox and Elam back to practicing?
28 minutes ago, Spiderweb said:

Any chance either may be activated for the Chiefs game?

I don’t think Elam will be activated again this season.

As far as Knox, I think there’s a good chance.  A few weeks ago McDermott said they were hopeful but that he might not be ready.  He looked pretty ready from the practice footage.

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Is Kincaid completely good to go? 

He’s fine.  Just got his bell rung from an illegal helmet to helmet hit which wasn’t called against Philly…shocker

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Other than the pro bowlers that we have on injured reserve that were playing at pro bowl level

I had the same initial reaction, but the comment is true.  Our current roster is healthy.  We have vere few (none maybe?) of the "playing through it", "managing pain", "waiting until off-season for surgery", etc.  We have a few critical pieces out for the season, but our 2023 roster for the rest of the year is healthier than most teams in week 14.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Steptide said:

Pretty healthy roster in total. No excuses. Gotta win these games. My hope is that kinkaid is still a big part of the offense. Don't take away his reps just cause Knox is back 

This may be the most important factor to us having a shot at the playoffs.  Kincaid's targets must stay up.  Let Dawson block and take a few targets but the lions share for TE must go to Kincaid. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Other than the pro bowlers that we have on injured reserve that were playing at pro bowl level

Tre is about the same as Douglas at this point IMO

So the way I look at it we are down two key players on defence.

Most teams in the nfl at this point in the season have at least a couple key players injured .

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.