I think it's time to activate Fournette

JÂy RÛßeÒ

1 minute ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

If he was good enough to play he would have been active by now. They are not going to activate him unless there is an injury. Murray has been the good in pass protection and occasionally has a good run.  

Disagree.  Besides needing to learn the offense and get into game shape, we changed OC’s since he joined the team as well.   After seeing the Packers pound the ball w Dillon last weekend, I would not be surprised to see Fournette get called up this weekend over Ty Johnson.

17 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Disagree.  Besides needing to learn the offense and get into game shape, we changed OC’s since he joined the team as well.   After seeing the Packers pound the ball w Dillon last weekend, I would not be surprised to see Fournette get called up this weekend over Ty Johnson.

I'd be fine with that. Johnson has been running hard though. He's been fine. RB is about the 10th most important issue this team is facing. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.