12/3 Around the NFL

Steptide

3 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Stroud does have Tank Dell, who I would trade anyone on the Bills receiving core for (including Diggs).

Before the season you thought that? Honestly? 

one of friends was talking him up in the preseason but I never really saw him in college and he’s kinda small.

Jets can’t go back to Wilson, right?

Im not sure why you wouldn’t put him

back out there.   See if he shows anything in his 3rd chance at redemption.  At least he’s shown ability to play well against KC, BUF, PHI etc … these other QBs are journeymen and somehow worse. 

1 minute ago, peterpan said:

I’m watching Indy/Ten.  It’s awful.  Jv backup scrimmage level ugly..  We would beat these teams by 35, yet have the same record as Indy. Woof

How bad would we beat a 2-9 team that scored 0 points today?  Or the 4-7 Jets that scored 8? The mighty Tyrod led Giants?  Russell cooked Wilson?  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Jets can’t go back to Wilson, right?

Im not sure why you wouldn’t put him

back out there.   See if he shows anything in his 3rd chance at redemption.  At least he’s shown ability to play well against KC, BUF, PHI etc … these other QBs are journeymen and somehow worse. 

I think they have to, unless they are blatantly running the tank at this point. Boyle and Simean shouldn’t even be in the league. This is XFL level QB play.  

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.