MNF - Bears at Vikes (if anyone cares)

The Frankish Reich

24 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Tremaine Edmunds!   Wow.  If he'd done that in Buffalo, he'd still be there.  

and, he’s still only 20 years old.

18 minutes ago, stuvian said:

The Bears have never had a good offense. I believe Sid Luckman still holds most of their passing records 

he was the answer to one of the clues in the crossword I did today, interestingly enougj.

• Haha (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

and, he’s still only 20 years old.

he was the answer to one of the clues in the crossword I did today, interestingly enougj.

I believe their offensive playbook still refers to the forward pass as a "dangerous and untrustworthy new technology". 

• Haha (+1) 3

So maybe Justin Fields isn't the next Josh Allen.

But I still think the Bears will get one of the 2 top college QBs. And Fields will get his chance in another organization. He'll spend the offseason getting the footwork up to speed with Jordan Palmer. He'll get a competent OC. He'll get a competent O line. He'll get a weapon or two to throw to. And he'll be good.

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Yes...and also having Carolina's pick will give them an opportunity for either Marvin Harrison Jr at WR or a stud tackle.

If Marvin Harrison Jr has a decent QB throwing him the ball i’m awarding him a gold jacket today.  That guy is so good,  has to be the most sure player possible

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.