Come home Frank...Reich fired

Dablitzkrieg

16 minutes ago, YodaMan79 said:

With how he coached in that playoff game a couple of years ago against the Bills, no thank you.  He made a number of head scratching calls and played a key role in that defeat.  I saw that game as more of Indianapolis losing, than the Bills winning.  To those that stated he's the offensive version of McDermott, that seems to be a pretty good comparison.  

Reich is the reason we won

• Awesome! (+1) 1

It shows how naive the folks on this board are that we have gone 5 pages and not stated the obvious:

If McD goes to Carolina then Brandon Beane will go with him.

Contract-shmontract.

Carolina is home for Beane and he can leave behind a bad cap situation and go home to work with his friend McDermott?   That's a dream come true for those guys.

• Like (+1) 3

34 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

This is somewhat what I am terrified of if we fired McDermott. I feel like if Belichick gets let go from New England that Terry will wanna make headlines and get Belichick here and I honestly want no part of that. The dude has always been extremely overrated and I'd rather go younger with an up and comer with a good offensive mind

Ok How about Eric Bienemy?  I get for some reason he struck some owners wrong in interviews, but maybe his attitude sits well with players? In the end that is what truly counts. 

Bryce Young looks like a kid playing in the NFL. He's freaking tiny. Even his arms and legs are like toothpicks. 

Jalen Hurts can squat 1700 pounds, as we're often told (and it might be 1800 this week) and at least looks built. Tua also has added some mass so that he's not made of balsa wood. 

Bryce Young is a tiny guy with minimal arm strength who looks like he will break if a DT hits him. I don't get what anyone saw in him. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.