Shaq Lawson Shoving A Fan During The Game

dgr81

1 hour ago, colin said:

that's awesome!

how did the fight go?

he was a big dude like 6"4 ish and he reached over like he was tough and as he told us Ty Domi nailed him and dragged him down closer and got another shot in and yelled some stuff at him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Kind of surprised by the lack of Von in this situation. How is he not involved considering the entire d-line marched out as a unit? Did he give them some Godfather nod of approval or is he just completely tapped out? I thought being some weird player/coach constituted a good amount of his remaining value, he had no thoughts on this? 

Edited by Nelius
  • Agree 1

Last time we played the Eagles, I had the misfortune of sitting next to a bunch of Philly fans at the Ralph. They were right out of central casting, utterly insufferable, and taunting the Bills fans after the Eagles had won the game.  I wish Shaq and Phillips had been in our section that day. 

8 hours ago, Bufffalo_Bills_NH said:

Where is all the crow being eaten by people jumping to conclusions before knowing the whole story?  My only question why was the fan not thrown out of the game for such threats?

It’s easy to forget that stadium security is staffed by locals. Most are dedicated to doing their job the right way, but I’m sure there’s a few who don’t care much about protecting visiting teams and fans, especially if they’re stuck in fan mode themselves. The league should staff a small number of independent security at each game for players to report unresolved incidents. I’m not sure if this isn’t the case, but if not, it should. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Really simple here. 

You find the guy who did this.

ID him, and he gets a lifetime ban from attending ANY NFL games, period.

Lock him out.

Let him spend his life savings on a Taylor Swift ticket or something instead of Eagles seats. 

• Agree 1

I love both these guys as role players, and have been a fan of the swagger they bring to the field in the past. Loved when they got in Taylor Lewan's head so bad in Tennessee they baited the Titans OL into back to back flags and killed their drive which sealed the game for us.

But this crap just shows how little grip McD has on the team. Besides JP's undisciplined play all over the field and getting flags thrown on himself instead of baiting others into reacting and getting flags, no one on the team should be distracted from the game enough to engage with hecklers like this.

Where is the professionalism? Where is the "Process"? Humble and Hungry?

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I love both these guys as role players, and have been a fan of the swagger they bring to the field in the past. Loved when they got in Taylor Lewan's head so bad in Tennessee they baited the Titans OL into back to back flags and killed their drive which sealed the game for us.

But this crap just shows how little grip McD has on the team. Besides JP's undisciplined play all over the field and getting flags thrown on himself instead of baiting others into reacting and getting flags, no one on the team should be distracted from the game enough to engage with hecklers like this.

Where is the professionalism? Where is the "Process"? Humble and Hungry?

The video in the tweet proves nothing. The game is what 3-4 hours long and that only shows a min or two. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

I think more players should fight fans. Fans think they can say whatever they want to players without consequence.

general rule of thumb, don’t say things you won’t say to that person face to face. Our society has become too comfortable at mouthing off from a distance without consequence. 

• Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.