Buffalo / Philly Postgame thread

Simon

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

At this rate, we may not be able to tell - the Bills might be in a position to tank.

It is true that Dorsey started hot last year. And, Jets aside - which wasn’t really on his play calling - the offense started hot this year too.

They are not tanking. They didn't even do that in the first year when everyone thought they were.

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Are we ignoring the 60 yard luck shot in the pouring rain? I mean come on people, the calls for McD’s head were more appropriate vs the Broncos flop…not when you lose a shootout in OT to the reigning NFC champs.

I get the frustration, and the pattern it plays to, but there are bigger issues than McD in this game. 

It’s more about the pattern. There is a reason McDermott continues to lose games like this across seasons.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just like the dreaded KC ending.  Final series, D can’t get a stop. tying FG.

This time we get the ball in OT. Get a LEAD, and D craps all over themselves and give up the OT TD.  Disgraceful.  Allen leave the field again with a lead. For the umpteenth time as Bills QB and loses.

The O scores 32 and 34 points in consecutive weeks and the team goes 1-1.  disgraceful 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Are we ignoring the 60 yard luck shot in the pouring rain? I mean come on people, the calls for McD’s head were more appropriate vs the Broncos flop…not when you lose a shootout in OT to the reigning NFC champs.

I get the frustration, and the pattern it plays to, but there are bigger issues than McD in this game. 

It was a shootout because McDs D gave up 30 points after the first 30 minutes

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, IronyAbounds said:

One of Josh's weakness is that he really doesn't read defenses all that well. It gets overlooked by his athletic play, but good DCs know it and it's a repeated problem.

You wouldn't be saying that if Gabe had caught the TD pass in OT.

You mean you didn't love McD saving the Eagles by gifting them and their kicker a TO to compose himself?

Very sporting of him, I thought....

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

And he’s thrown an INT on that same play a bunch of times. Remember Peppers in the NE game saying how he did it? This time, the DB took a half step back to bait Josh to throw to the low guy and then jumped the route. The book is out. 

I deleted my post as I’m not sure if I fully blame Josh for it. There was a feeling of “here we go again” but it was basically with Diggs. Bradberry cut across at the last second. It was a gutwrencher either way.

• Agree 2

Just so many bad losses this season and all have Mcdermott's prints on them.  He has to be fired,  I thought after getting that roughing the passer call at the ball on Philly 26 they should taken 3 pass attempts.  Philly adjusted and running the ball was not there in OT and we wasted first down with a run.

Either way, McDermott needs to go because this team lost yet another game they should have won. If your still supporting McDERMOTT at point then I would love to hear why? please explain to other fans what reason you have to keep McDERMOTT?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just came here to say…

Twice again.. Josh left the field with the lead only to watch the defense piss the game away. 

Is it time for McD to recognize that he needs an actual defensive coordinator?

The Bills will never win anything as long as Roger Goodell is the cigarette smoking man’s doppelgänger.  The league made sure the Bills would not win this game!  The defense did their part to blow it… but the league made sure it would not be a Bills win.  

so… what did we do to perennially piss off the league officials?  And how do we get a real DC in here?  

• Like (+1) 1

I just can't stop thinking my god imagine if we had Milano and dequan and tre! This team is stopping great offenses with backups and backups to backups. Man we were down 2 more tonight in the back end. Sad this season is going to shot but man we do have a solid team just can't catch a break or good officials. Also what is wrong with bass this is 2 games he ***** us 

23 minutes ago, Iverwig said:

It’s time to move on…20 seconds and Josh Allen as your QB and you take a knee. Despite the fact you were a victim of 13 seconds is inexcusable. The fact that we still have a couple of fans still defending McD is just mind boggling.  Stupid timeouts once again. 

Not to mention he wasted two time outs, they could of had 20 seconds and 3 time outs but dumbazz wasted them as usual.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.