Around the NFL, Week 12 of 18

Ridgewaycynic2013

2 minutes ago, Bogie_Klinkhammer said:

Anyone who can watch Mac Jones for 3 full hours deserves some kind of medal 🏅 

At this point it's not Patriots fans that are watching that anymore, which might mean they have more people interested in watching the bonfire.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

Wait, who are we rooting for in this disaster? I mean the Steelers are not good but 7-4 doesn’t help us and the bengals can’t finish over .500 without burrow can they? 

Am I rooting for the bengals? Stop the madness. 

Yeah, we need Pittsburgh to fall out of a playoff spot. Cincy is most likely to flame out without Burrow anyways. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

Wait, who are we rooting for in this disaster? I mean the Steelers are not good but 7-4 doesn’t help us and the bengals can’t finish over .500 without burrow can they? 

Am I rooting for the bengals? Stop the madness. 

yep.  Behooves us to have the waters as “muddied” as possible when it comes to the AFC Wild Card race, in the event that we can’t catch the Dolphins.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Simon, don't punish me for bringing buffalo up...But watching the Tomlin led Steelers I am amazed people use Tomlin as a reason to keep giving McDermott a chance. I think Tomlin has less with more than almost any coach of recent NFL history.

Sadly, his W-L record will make him a legend.

Edited by boyst
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, boyst said:

The Steelers are the most Billsy team in the nfl

Apart from the six Superbowl wins, I guess you're right?

6 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Especially if the Pats somehow win.

How awesome would that be?  The personally I want the Pats to end up around the 7 win mark.  That should put them comfortably out of contention for a top QB prospect, but in pole position for a oversized MLB or a scrappy, undersized WR from Rutgers.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, stevestojan said:

Somewhat of a side note, but YoutubeTV has been a massive upgrade to Sunday Ticket. I’ve yet to see a game get choppy or laggy and the 4-game split screen option is A+. 

Would be nice if it wasn’t so expensive. It priced me out this year. Say what you will about DirectTV but you could always talk them into giving you a deal for the subscription. 

Mac Jones picked. 

Just now, BBFL said:

Would be nice if it wasn’t so expensive. It priced me out this year. Say what you will about DirectTV but you could always talk them into giving you a deal for the subscription. 

I got my Sunday Ticket through a new Verizon plan, which was nice. I don't use it a whole lot though. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

How awesome would that be?  The personally I want the Pats to end up around the 7 win mark.  That should put them comfortably out of contention for a top QB prospect, but in pole position for a oversized MLB or a scrappy, undersized WR from Rutgers.

WR drafted by NE, the kiss of death.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Mac Jones picked. 

I got my Sunday Ticket through a new Verizon plan, which was nice. I don't use it a whole lot though. 

Yeah, that wasn’t applicable to existing Verizon customers. So weird when they used to give you NFL free when they first incorporated streaming on that app. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

... Ok cool. But we are talking about this weeks game in this week's game day week 12 thread, ain't we?

Don't be so obtuse. 

Refs keep erasing great plays by Houston. That's BS pass interference. 

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

I ask this a lot, usually to my wife during night cuddles, but how the hell did we lose to Mac Jones???

It's the same thing as Mike White throwing 4 or 5 touchdowns that one time. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.