So, Diggs saw this coming, no?

TheBrownBear

On 11/14/2023 at 1:39 PM, Einstein said:

I repeat: Allen went into last nights game with only 1 more INT than the best QB in the world right now. 

You act as if he is on pace to double the INT's of other elite QB's, but that simply is not the case.

Allen is #1 in TD's, top 5 in yards, top 5 in QBR, went into last nights game with 1 more INT than the QB who has won 2 of the last 3 Super Bowls.

Amen.

And perhaps more importantly, Allen has what about 10 more TD's than Mahomes on the season? So in what, one more game played than Mahomes, Allen has 10 more TD's and 3 more INT's than Mahomes now? 

The Bills were one of the best teams in the league before they lost three of their best defensive players in the span of about two quarters. They are giving up almost 10ppg more in their last six games (22ppg) (starting with the Jags game) compared to the first four games in which they gave up 13ppg on average.

For some reference, the Cheifs have not won a single game this year in which their defense gave up more than 20 points, they are 0-2. If they had the Bills defense they would be 0-5 in such games, which also happens to be the Bills record this year in such games. 

1 hour ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Why do you think that? Unless things go from bad to worse with McDermott, Diggs will be here in 2024. 

I still want them to draft a WR, a speedy one at that, in the draft

I dont think he will be. He won’t be traded until after the draft unless there’s something I’m missing cap wise. Bills save a lot trading him after June 1st.

47 minutes ago, Simon said:

This is not true at all.

Diggs route on that play was specifically designed to get Kincaid free and he ran it to perfection.

Exactly. Diggs is a hard worker and great teammate but I think he genuinely sees something wrong in Buffalo.

I don’t think he’ll ever tell us what it is. Maybe a new head coach fixes his issues.

Don't know who they are but the both guys are 100% spot on and I agree that Stef was talking to his circle , which prompted the ridiculous tweets by his brother.  I love 14 but starting last year, leaving the locker room, as a captain,  is a terrible look and unacceptable.  Then missing OTAs, the cryptic tweets. Like grow the F up man, if you have something to say, say it yourself! 

Maybe he's truly a cancer in that locker room , idk but it wouldn't be the first time in his career. 

https://x.com/pickasidepod/status/1724899655514050908?s=20

Gronk chiming in on Diggs - https://x.com/jasrifootball/status/1724909131751100651?s=20

Edit - lot of downvotes , I'm just presenting what ppl are saying.  Ultimately I hope it only gives Allen and the team , especially the O , a huge chip on their shoulder vs Dallas

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 7
  • Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

The Diggs situation is more smoke without substance than just about anything I've seen in sports.

One of the best teammates and leaders the Buffalo Bills have ever had.  Everyone talks about him nationally - but most of it is just speculation.  Guys w/ shows & podcasts filling up the time..

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 6
  • Thank you (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, Success said:

The Diggs situation is more smoke without substance than just about anything I've seen in sports.

One of the best teammates and leaders the Buffalo Bills have ever had.  Everyone talks about him nationally - but most of it is just speculation.  Guys w/ shows & podcasts filling up the time..

I agree but when there's smoke there's usually fire and I'm a huge fan of 14 but leaving the building is a fact and that's unacceptable. You don't think that bothered players and coaches? 

listen to the last guy regarding the tweet, now that I think about it , he's spot on. His bro doesn't send those Direct tweets without Stef signing off imo

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 2

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

I agree but when there's smoke there's usually fire and I'm a huge fan of 14 but leaving the building is a fact and that's unacceptable. You don't think that bothered players and coaches? 

listen to the last guy regarding the tweet, now that I think about it , he's spot on. His bro doesn't send those Direct tweets without Stef signing off imo

What has Stefon Diggs done since he (justifiably, I might add) had an issue with the offensive game plan and performance in the Bengals Playoff game - causing an (overblown) post game fit and a (again, probably justifiable) blowup with the coaches during OTA's?

He hasn't said or done anything negative recently, when he has all the reason in the world too right now. He's been pumping guys up every time they show him on camera and jovial during pregames.

Now you're implying Stefon was behind his brothers tweets? At 11:37 PM on Monday when Stef was either still talking to players and coaches on field or meeting with the team in the locker room? What did he do, tell Trevon "if the game goes bad tonight, post something"? Trevon is his own man and tweets from the hip constantly. Bit of a reach to say Stef was behind it.

There's lots of people to be mad at right now. A lot of blame to go around. But Stef isn't one of them. And this post is just not it.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

he just wants the ball all the time and when he doesnt get it well HIS BROTHER whines...

judging by how those analysts pregame looked, maybe he is sick of the cold haha

all in all im sure he snivels to his bro sometimes out of frustration, but it is time for him to say something in regards to his bro's tweets or tell his bro to keep his yapper pursed

• Like (+1) 1

This may not be the case BUT it seems almost every unhappy player that we eventually part ways starts and progresses with events like this. Could be totally wrong but it seems like the same energy happened with Henry, Willis, Moulds,Lynch, and Stevie to name a few…man we have been through the wars haven’t we?

2 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Don't know who they are but the both guys are 100% spot on and I agree that Stef was talking to his circle , which prompted the ridiculous tweets by his brother.  I love 14 but starting last year, leaving the locker room, as a captain,  is a terrible look and unacceptable.  Then missing OTAs, the cryptic tweets. Like grow the F up man, if you have something to say, say it yourself! 

Maybe he's truly a cancer in that locker room , idk but it wouldn't be the first time in his career. 

https://x.com/pickasidepod/status/1724899655514050908?s=20

Gronk chiming in on Diggs - https://x.com/jasrifootball/status/1724909131751100651?s=20

I mean, maybe I’d agree with you if it had any impact on the play on field. It doesn’t. Stefon Diggs, weird as he may be to some, has never, ever not shown up to play. He wants to be the best and he wants to win. Period. If he’s pissed it’s for good reasons.

Josh Allen, on the other hand, it’s hard to tell sometimes.

I don’t care what his brother says on X either.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, BillsfaninChicago said:

This may not be the case BUT it seems almost every unhappy player that we eventually part ways starts and progresses with events like this. Could be totally wrong but it seems like the same energy happened with Henry, Willis, Moulds,Lynch, and Stevie to name a few…man we have been through the wars haven’t we?

Not until after next year as his contract is basically untradeable.  Diggs can either play on his deal through 2024 or sit out 2024 and not get paid.

3 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

You realize his brother was tweeting to get his bro to Dallas BEFORE Diggs signed an extension keeping him in Buffalo long enough to retire there right?  And yet Stef still signed his extension to stay.  

His brothers tweets mean nothing, why are people trying force and create narratives all the time?  Stef is literally causing no waves of any kind yet this narrative persists.  

11 minutes ago, BillMafia716ix said:

Diggs obviously isn’t happy. Him and his brother are close so I’m pretty sure Stef has expressed his displeasure to him. Trevon wouldn’t just blow up his spot like that. 

Except the tweets happened while Stef was still with the team meaning he couldn’t have spoken to Trevon before he tweeted that. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

So we are only 2-5 in 1 score games? Massive room for improvement, no?

Yes, there's all kinds of massive room for improvement.  We're losing to bad teams and we haven't played a complete 60 minute game in quite some time.  I believe the Bills have a serious problem on their hands.  They have 7 games to straighten things out or others will be joining Dorsey imo.

Edited by juno999

59 minutes ago, BillMafia716ix said:

Diggs obviously isn’t happy. Him and his brother are close so I’m pretty sure Stef has expressed his displeasure to him. Trevon wouldn’t just blow up his spot like that. 

exactly 

and he doubled down on the initial tweet. 

Like I said, it's all speculation but when there's smoke usually there's fire

50 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

You realize his brother was tweeting to get his bro to Dallas BEFORE Diggs signed an extension keeping him in Buffalo long enough to retire there right?  And yet Stef still signed his extension to stay.  

His brothers tweets mean nothing, why are people trying force and create narratives all the time?  Stef is literally causing no waves of any kind yet this narrative persists.  

Except the tweets happened while Stef was still with the team meaning he couldn’t have spoken to Trevon before he tweeted that. 

He also tweeted on Tuesday.  Just saying. Hopefully it's b.s and Allen has a huge chip on his shoulder and dominates vs Dal

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.