Around the NFL - Week 10 - Sunday, November 12th

RiotAct

Watching the Texans game, they give Stroud a moving pocket and they're scheming wide open throws to WR3s. They create open rushing lanes for Singletary.

Bobby Slowik is moving up my preferred head coach list. Learned under Kyle Shanahan and now leading an offense that produces well above its talent level. He has CJ Stroud playing confident and fearle

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, HappyDays said:

Watching the Texans game, they give Stroud a moving pocket and they're scheming wide open throws to WR3s. They create open rushing lanes for Singletary.

Bobby Slowik is moving up my preferred head coach list. Learned under Kyle Shanahan and now leading an offense that produces well above its talent level. He has CJ Stroud playing confident and fearle

Also doing a great job scheming throws against the flow of the play.

1 hour ago, Herc11 said:

The better comparison is the Bills Bengals 1st half vs the Texans Bengals first half. 

That's where you see the Bills were manhandled versus looking at the box score for the game.

I’m not referring to a box score. Not all games play out the same, perhaps you play too much Madden?

1 minute ago, Ray Stonada said:

Great Texans drive to answer! Stuck with the run, mixed shotgun and under center, heavy formations and spread. Smart offense is fun to watch!

And in the game they've thrown in an end around or reverse at just the perfect times.  Def fun to watch 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Aimee75 said:

Such a troll 🙄Not fooling a single soul on this board.

LMAO What I said is absolutely true though, so your definition of trolling is laughable and absurd. There have been some occasions (more than one) this year when our receivers have gotten behind the defense, and JA has failed to hit them for a TD. That is undeniable, and anybody who has watched every Bills game this year knows it.

• Agree 1

I'd have to think that if you actually give a RB more than 10 or 12 carries with even mediocre success that it helps your passing game.  If you just drop back and pass 75 percent of the time you are just going to make pass rushing predictable and finding open throws that much harder.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.