2 stadium questions from my wife and her friend

judman

29 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

The only thing I know for sure is that there's a rule prohibiting padded bras in the stadium.

"Brassieres worn inside the stadium must have cups of a sheer, unpadded material."

That’s a lie. They prohibit underwire bras 

4 hours ago, loyal2dagame said:

Hot hand warmers are OK. (The ones you shake to activate the chemical) 

Any battery powered warmers are prohibited.  If it sets off the metal detectors you will lose the item or not be allowed to enter the stadium. 

I went with a buddy who got in with his battery-powered heated vest during the Patriots blizzard game in...2021? 

I lack the expertise to know how the new scanners (maybe first appeared last season and might not be at ALL gates/lanes?) materially impact what gets in and what doesn't. Feels to me that as long as it's concealed, and as long as it wouldn't reasonably be misinterpreted by some monitor-less, automated body scanner as some kind of weapon...then you're good. 

Vest batteries probably DEFINITELY SHOULD be flagged though am I right

3 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Vest batteries probably DEFINITELY SHOULD be flagged though am I right

I don't think so.

It's a small 5v that costs like 40$.

Nobody is going to be throwing them or electrocuting anybody.

Marv would say they're being overofficious jerks.

Just now, Simon said:

I don't think so.

It's a small 5v that costs like 40$.

Nobody is going to be throwing them or electrocuting anybody.

Marv would say they're being overofficious jerks.

I am not implying that actual vest batteries are dangerous lol. Apologies or maybe thanks that the dreadfully inappropriate implication was not more clear.

1 hour ago, mrags said:

That’s a lie. They prohibit underwire bras 

They didn't have a problem with my corset.

300cb272e71c6dead29b3013673b767d02-16-ro

1 hour ago, unbillievable said:

Download an APP that turns your phone into a hand warmer.

Available for both IPhone and Android.

The bills mobile app only lasts for 20 minutes on a 80% charge though.

Edited by The Wiz

32 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

No, both battery operated hand warmers and clothing are not allowed.  Don’t know why heated clothing is not allowed, it just isn’t.

Yes, those little chemical hand warmers are.

They changed the policy this year so you can now wear battery operated hand warmers and heated clothing.

https://www.wgrz.com/article/sports/nfl/bills/buffalo-bills-home-opener-here-is-what-you-need-to-know/71-996a7fb0-4b1b-41e3-9d51-919ed5f6f066

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Unless you buy the official electric underwear of the Buffalo Bills, right? Isn't there a team sponsor of heated clothes that is exempt from the ban?

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/fieldsheer-selected-as-official-heated-apparel-partner-of-nfl-buffalo-bills

Edited by PromoTheRobot

15 hours ago, judman said:

Steve and I are bringing our wives to a cold weather game.

Question 1- can you get in with heated vests and hand warmers?

Question 2- is Uber a pain to and from the stadium?

hand warmers for sure...it's a MUST, especially for your feet. There were games my feet were so cold that it literally felt like my bones were freezing from being on that cold concrete for 3 hours and that I couldn't even enjoy the game because after every play all I could think about was how I couldn't wait til my feet were warm again and I was just trying to hold out as best as I could.

With hand warmers for my gloves and feet I was toasty warm and felt perfectly fine the whole game...it's a game changer for sure.

Heated Vests?  Never tried those so I am not sure.  IMO, as long as you wear multiple layers you usually don't feel the cold too much as long as you have the hunter heat packs.  There have actually been times where I have been too warm and had to start removing layers because I was getting sweat running down my lower back.

As far as Uber/Lyft  I believe they have designated pickup areas for those around the stadium but I haven't ever used one so I would defer to the people who can point you in  the right direction for that.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, loyal2dagame said:

Hot hand warmers are OK. (The ones you shake to activate the chemical) 

Any battery powered warmers are prohibited.  If it sets off the metal detectors you will lose the item or not be allowed to enter the stadium. 

They're nice at the tailgate though.  

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

They changed the policy this year so you can now wear battery operated hand warmers and heated clothing.

https://www.wgrz.com/article/sports/nfl/bills/buffalo-bills-home-opener-here-is-what-you-need-to-know/71-996a7fb0-4b1b-41e3-9d51-919ed5f6f066

Woo! My wife gave some friends them for a gift for some hardcore season ticket holder friends so I'm glad they can use them!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.