Chiefs v Dolphins in Frankfurt Germany

Aussie Joe

Just now, Warcodered said:

Chiefs get a good lead and there D-line will be teeing off against him. Which is less than ideal for a QB one bad hit to the head from retirement. 

Dolphins entire offense is premised on play-action…without the threat of a run, they are toast.

• Agree 1

Chiefs D is doing a great job to a man wrapping up and tackling - not just bouncing off guys like is so typical these days

Edited by stevewin
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Casey D said:

I know I really don't like the Dolphins when I have no problem wanting KC to win-- and I hate KC.

Dolphins can’t beat a good team to save their lives, but their remaining schedule is pretty weak sauce.

Gotta prioritize the division team loss at this point.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, 97bills said:

There’s just a difference with a team like KC. They no how to win.. we use to say the same thing about NE every year, I want be fooled again. 

The Jet lag excuse has been exposed. I don't care about Miami.  We just watched KC play at a high level on O and D getting there late Friday.  No turnovers and no terrible penalties that destroyed drives or gave Miami gift first downs either.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

I'm not sure wtf it is. Supposedly an opening in the roof. But then, what the hell is holding up the scoreboard?

There are 3 steel beams coming from the stands, holding up that center structure thing. The part from around the seats to that center structure thing looks like some type of fabric. 

Yay for German engineering.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, zow2 said:

The Jet lag excuse has been exposed. I don't care about Miami.  We just watched KC play at a high level on O and D getting there late Friday.  No turnovers and no terrible penalties that destroyed drives or gave Miami gift first downs either.

No it hasn't.  Miami just isn't a good team.  They're also down their 2 starting OGs. 

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.