Blue jerseys, blue pants, white socks for Thursday Night Football

Draconator

Just now, zow2 said:

So dumb.  Such an ugly monochrome look. These guys are beyond desperate with their Superstitions.  

Blue jersey/white pants at home should be the uniform.  You win some, you may lose some, but you don't waiver.   

yeah i could do without all the zaniness, but I get why they do it.  Both of my adultish kids (19 & 24) tell me they like the other uniforms.  I super hate the color rush ones they look like something out of the XFL or some division Z juco school.

Just now, zow2 said:

So dumb.  Such an ugly monochrome look. These guys are beyond desperate with their Superstitions.  

Blue jersey/white pants at home should be the uniform.  You win some, you may lose some, but you don't waiver.   

Wearing the all-whites at home especially early in the year when it's hot out is fine. I agree that blue over white should be the primary home look. 

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Been saying this for years, but they need a total logo+uniform rehaul to go along with the new stadium.

No thanks. Mostly because the odds of them making it infinitely worse are more then it being cool or better

• Agree 3

10 minutes ago, corta765 said:

No thanks. Mostly because the odds of them making it infinitely worse are more then it being cool or better

it would be black and teal or black and orange or some other garbage combination and the buffalo would be leaping through a chrome ring or something equally stupid

no to the change

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, corta765 said:

The logo can't get much worse, IMO. Both of their logos have been incredibly juvenile.

I don't see why the odds wouldn't be in their favor. The newer logos around the league have been good. The Bills' could easily be much classier.

I tend to think of the Lions when I consider a new Bills logo. Their lion has the right combination of classic aesthetic and aggressiveness. The Bills could do the same kind of thing with a bison.

The Bills could also incorporate gold as a secondary color in their scheme. Red, white and blue as primary colors with a gold trim is as classic and aesthetically pleasing as it gets. Then with 4 colors, your options for alternate uniforms go up. The NFL does seem to be embracing the use of alternate uniforms and helmets now.

8 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Remember the last time they made a change. Who could forget this POS look.

Buffalo-Bills-020911.jpg?w=1200&h=0&zc=1

Well, Ralph was cheap...

You can't disregard that the change made for those terrible drought uniforms was a better change. The change to the Superbowl era uniforms was also a good change. It seems they've had more good changes in the past than bad.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

The logo can't get much worse, IMO. Both of their logos have been incredibly juvenile.

I don't see why the odds wouldn't be in their favor. The newer logos around the league have been good. The Bills' could easily be much classier.

I tend to think of the Lions when I consider a new Bills logo. Their lion has the right combination of classic aesthetic and aggressiveness. The Bills could do the same kind of thing with a bison.

The Bills could also incorporate gold as a secondary color in their scheme. Red, white and blue as primary colors with a gold trim is as classic and aesthetically pleasing as it gets. Then with 4 colors, your options for alternate uniforms go up. The NFL does seem to be embracing the use of alternate uniforms and helmets now.

BB.png.8ca61bcfa77cd3c153ab03a54e8b92f7.png

2 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

BB.png.8ca61bcfa77cd3c153ab03a54e8b92f7.png

wait i have our new scheme and mascott

DALLE2023-10-2414_29.25-fatCartoonBisonrunnignoutofbreath.png.9ee76a5fba23d0748cc5f5df982dd3f5.png

• Haha (+1) 6

27 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

it would be black and teal or black and orange or some other garbage combination and the buffalo would be leaping through a chrome ring or something equally stupid

no to the change

End up with an orange jersey sponsored by franks hot sauce because chicken wings

1 hour ago, dorquemada said:

no to the change

No no no. It’s gotta be a buffalo in a barrel going over the falls,  and a rainbow would be good for marketing.

• Haha (+1) 2

My feelings about this can best be summed up by the song title of track one of Miles' Davis's best album, released in August, 1959.

That album's title, incidentally, also aptly describes this uniform combo.

The jazz people know what I'm talkin about. The rest of you are uncultured swine.

Edited by Logic
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Logic said:

My feelings about this can best be summed up by the song title of track one of Miles' Davis's best album, released in August, 1959.

That album's title, incidentally, also aptly describes this uniform combo.

The jazz people know what I'm talkin about. The rest of you are uncultured swine.

Miles Lays The Voodoo Down?

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Miles Lays The Voodoo Down?

I added in the release year specifically because I figured someone would come back at me with B!tch's Brew, which is......fair. Not CORRECT, but fair. 😝

Edited by Logic
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.