Niners Vs Vikings Monday night game.

Chaos

1 minute ago, JayBaller10 said:

That was mainly @BeavercreekBillsFantalking them up like an all time great team. I told him the 49ers weren’t anything close to that 2007 Patriots team that failed to go undefeated and that the 9ers wouldn’t either. 

He was ready to crown them the greatest team of all time with the greatest defense of all time. 

two weeks later and they r dropped two stinky games just like the Bills have. 

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Purdy going just 2 weeks ago was the MVP front runner.  He needs to start getting more credit.

Anyone is an MVP front runner when you get Kittle/Aiyuk/McCaffrey/Debo to work with and a top-5 HC

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Purdy going just 2 weeks ago was the MVP front runner.  He needs to start getting more credit.

Anyone is an MVP front runner when you get Kittle/Aiyuk/McCaffrey/Debo to work with and a top-5 HC

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

14 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Ok. So Eagles/Chiefs Super Bowl then? 

I don’t see any teams close to topping those two. 

The NFL will change 4x before we reach the Super Bowl. Why must everyone be so quick to declare the best team right now?

Heading into the Dolphins game, the dolphins were the talk of the town. Then we destroyed them and became the talk. Then the niners. Now it’s the chiefs again. It’ll probably be the a bengals in 3 weeks only to come back around to either the Eagles, Chiefs, Bills or Dolphins again. 

Enjoy the ride. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

How things change in the NFL. Till 2 weeks back, the Niners looked invincible and Shanahan was a God of offense. 

nFL defenses have a way of catching up with every QB.

And don't forget that if Shanahan was the "God of Offense" the Dolphins have TWICE (after the Bronco's game and again after the Panthers game) been named the Archangel Micheal of offense.

• Haha (+1) 1

The bloom is going to come off the rose with Purdy. There’s a reason he was drafted last. He has almost no arm talent and needs it to be perfect to make plays. That team is almost always ahead and can absolutely destroy you with run after catch. Any accurate, intelligent QB would win a ton with this team. If there is a pre determined throw and the guy is streaking wide open, Purdy is ok. If you make him pull it down or make him go off schedule, the arm isn’t there. It’s so much like a less talented Tua it’s crazy. It’s a little weak arm timing QB with almost no athletic ability, surrounded by game breaking talent. If you make those guys move or have to change the timing, they are ineffective. They have unbelievable talent surrounding them so when they are in the lead, or can get the ball out on time they are hard to stop. I bet Purdy isn’t the 49ers starter by this time next year….he’s just not that good.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I know it kind of sounds crazy but I can really see Mac Jones in the 49ers offense. I wouldn't be surprised if Jones ends up there

Mac can’t play don’t let yesterday fool you the guy lost 34-0 to the saints at home two weeks ago.
Bills just have zero people who scares anyone on defense now. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.