Bills vs Tampa Bay. On to Week 8

BuffaloBillyG

2 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Maybe the Bills could get more explosive plays with Isabella in the lineup 

I'd prefer a coaching change of McD and Dorsey. That more likely gets the offense jump started. 

Andy might help a little bit with those two under the helm the offense with be predictable and uncreative.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 3

The Isabella thing seems like one of those situations where everyone talks all day about a surprise roster call-up, only for that player to get like 4 snaps all night.

I think it's as simple as this: with the tight end depth chart suddenly so thin, the Bills are gonna lean into the spread looks tonight, and therefore want to have more healthy bodies at wide receiver. 

Basically, they have a roster spot open for a pass catcher due to Knox and Morris being out, and rather than call up a player like Joel Wilson and continuing to try to run 12 personnel with inferior players, they're calling up a receiver instead and going a different route in terms of how they attack defenses.

Even so, I don't expect Isabella to actually play much on offense. Time will tell.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Logic said:

The Isabella thing seems like one of those situations where everyone talks all day about a surprise roster call-up, only for that player to get like 4 snaps all night.

I think it's as simple as this: with the tight end depth chart suddenly so thin, the Bills are gonna lean into the spread looks tonight, and therefore want to have more healthy bodies at wide receiver. 

Basically, they have a roster spot open for a pass catcher due to Knox and Morris being out, and rather than call up a player like Joel Wilson and continuing to try to run 12 personnel with inferior players, they're calling up a receiver instead and going a different route in terms of how they attack defenses.

Even so, I don't expect Isabella to actually play much on offense. Time will tell.

Oh I fully expect all these “surprises” on this roster to be a let down. Not because of the players themselves because the coaching staff won’t even use them.

Beautiful night for football in Orchard Park....

Beautiful night to right the wrongs... 

It starts with one... One player... One play... 

McDermott has been absolute in his 1 of 52 mantra... Next man up.. next play up.. next game up

There's never been a better night than the right the season.. than right here right now

Don't abandon the run game... Take what the defense gives you... Fly around the ball... I have a good feeling 

Bills by a billion baby! Keep Josh under center... And the offense is much less predictable

27-13 buffalo stampedes the bucs

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.