Bills @ Patriots Game thread - 2nd half

Simon

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, muppy said:

twas not to be.  5 seconds ..lol. it's not over until its over? Ive learffned that lesson to my utter Dismay just sayin'

and ending fumble? how appropo

***Raspberries*****

It's all turned sour this year.

It looked so good before the season started.

3 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

The Patriots average 12 points a game through 6 games.  12.  They just put up an EASY 28 points.  Injuries or not, it's inexcusable.

McDermott needs to face the fact his defensive is decimated and he needs his offense putting up 30 a game. This defense won't hold anyone under 20 the rest of the year

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Mopreme said:

Jets will overtake them. Garbage team. 

Oh *****, I forgot about the Jets.  Yes, we're seriously in danger of finishing in 3rd place in the division and losing the last wild card spot to the Jets.  It's deserved though.  This team is beyond over rated.  Allen has regressed and makes terrible decisions for most of the game with some flashes of brilliance.  The defense is decimated with injuries and the guys we have starting now are borderline practice squad players.

This team is going nowhere this year.

1 minute ago, IronyAbounds said:

I think they thought the pass was thrown before the center got too far downfield. Not sure if it was a good call or not but hey, the Bills got quite a few calls going their way, so it wasn't the refs' fault today.

Give us an F’ing break the refs had their fingers all over this game. The center pretty much sprinted 4 yards up field long before the pass was thrown.  Murray was running his route and contact came well before the ball was thrown. No illegal contact with Diggs but all these calls against Buffalo defense. 

Between Buffalo's record level of underachieving, the slow pace of every NFL game, injuries on every team,  terrible all around officiating, and the cross promotions with DraftKings and Taylor Swift, this has been by far the least that I have enjoyed watching the NFL in my entire life.

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

This game was on the D.

25 points against the worst offence in the nfl should be more than enough to win the game 

No sir, totally disagree.   We look this way offensively even when the D is playing lights out.