Bills @ Patriots Game thread - 2nd half

Simon

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Refs lost their balls and took back a flag for illegal man downfield. Would’ve changed the outcome of this whole game. Whatever though. New England and the Jets both won their SBs. 

It happened before that, when they swallowed the whistles on the DOG and the OPI pick on the TD

Just now, VW82 said:

People will try and blame this on our defense which is decimated and gassed. Offense can't wait 3.5 quarters into the game to start playing.

I'm blaming everyone.  Coaches and players.  They all suck right now and have get zero benefit of the doubt.  I can't see one game the rest of the year where I would go into it thinking the Bills should have an easy time.  Every game is going to be like the last 3 weeks.  A slog and a struggle.

Just now, HappyDays said:

Nobody played well in this game. But ultimately a loss like this falls on coaching. Two weeks in a row we've made the worst teams in the NFL look competent.

I mean the slow starts 3 weeks in a row definitely pose coaching questions. But man so many guys played badly. 

Just now, BeastMaster said:

Brutal division loss to one of the worst teams in the league

And posters here will still stick by this coaching staff

The defensive TO never works but McD calla it every time. Diggs dropped a perfect 60 yard pass

• Like (+1) 1