10/22/23 GAMEDAY Bills at Pats* Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

• Simon unpinned this topic
31 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

That and they are all WAY over sensitive to criticism. I enjoy Cover 1 content and for the casual fan I think it adds a little something.

Since they exist on twitter they get the majority of their feedback from the loud mouths of the fan base and then generalize those opinions to all Bills fans. I tend to think the majority of Bills fans who really follow the game are more intelligent than twitter douche’s and have more nuanced opinions.

Just because Filthy Beast is out there calling for McD’s head and rooting for the Fish doesn’t mean the majority of Bills fans are

I won't watch their stuff anymore.  I asked them a question about something before and the dude got arrogant cocky with me. So F them.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

That's no fun Muppy!

I've learned moderation in my old age.

it's nobodies business what's in my glass  of water. I mean ice IS water. Technically speaking. 🙂 okay it's iced coffee.  It's all good. . Im just happy to be here with the online homeys

GO BILLS!

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

So they make a big deal in the press about Malik Cunningham getting snaps in practice and then make him inactive on game day? I hope that the Bills didn't spend a whole lot of time preparing for a running QB this week.

and Josh might "not" play this week from McDermott. 🙄

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.