Quentin Morris likely hurt on the TD play

JackKemp

8 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

weird that McD didn't say anything about that on Monday when asked about injuries to players from the game.

I agree. I was watching the game with my son and I turned to him right away and said he got hurt on that play.

2 minutes ago, JackKemp said:

I agree. I was watching the game with my son and I turned to him right away and said he got hurt on that play.

And then he got tackled by his teammate which probably didn't feel great either 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Actually, he got hurt a few plays before that and gutted it out. Credit to him for that.

Credit to him, but not like Tommy Doyle finishing a game in heat stroke conditions playing a position he never played before on a torn ACL like Week 3 last year in Miami.

35 minutes ago, JackKemp said:

https://x.com/nfl/status/1714353796737089745?s=46&t=_4MV82S0GerBuGTgyQhCGQ

Bills are working out TEs today. I suspect a high ankle sprain for Morris. I hope Kincaid is back this week. 

Yeah, the poor guy was hopping around in pain, and Knox dove on him to celebrate, not realizing he was hurt.  

I am surprised that Kincaid is still in concussion protocol.  

7 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Credit to him, but not like Tommy Doyle finishing a game in heat stroke conditions playing a position he never played before on a torn ACL like Week 3 last year in Miami.

Yes Doyle really stepped up there. A year ago. Not sure why that has to be comparable. But it just goes to show how invested the guys in the locker room are to playing for each other.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Actually, he got hurt a few plays before that and gutted it out. Credit to him for that.

I was at the game and noticed him coming off the field looking agitated a couple plays before he caught the TD.  I thought he was pissed because he was wide open and Allen didn't see him.

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

weird that McD didn't say anything about that on Monday when asked about injuries to players from the game.

It is a little weird, but on the other hand teams aren't required to provide an injury report until today so why would he offer information he doesn't have to?

A lot of players are seeking treatment on Monday and "Get Right Day" (Tues) and it can be hard to distinguish limiting injury from "just sore" until a couple days have gone by.

16 minutes ago, bouds said:

Guys like Morris go unnoticed but the dude does so much dirty work when asked.  Shame he got hurt, but he gutted it out and made a good play on the TD to get uncovered.

I've always liked Morris...underrated athleticism and good hands.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

15 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I've always liked Morris...underrated athleticism and good hands.

Agree. I think he was a little in over his head last year as TE2 but is an ideal TE3. Very well rounded as a blocker/receiver combination. Not spectacular at anything but does a lot of other things well. You need guys like him on the roster.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, zevo said:

that was such an absolute ridiculous throw. 

The crowd was more shocked by the throw than excited by the TD. I just repeating to myself "He was not even a little bit open"

13 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Has anyone found other angles of it?  Please link them if you have.

I was eating a pizza at the time and didnt record from my seat. The pizza was good but I would have loved that on video

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

People keep bringing up Mike Evans trades. The Bucs are currently in 1st in the NFC South. They’re not trading their best offensive weapon.

Yep.  Teams like Carolina, Denver, Giants, Bears and maybe Atlanta, Indy & the Vikings are the teams I think might be willing to do a deal.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.