Caption This

Doc Brown

6 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

“When your contract is up, give me a call.”

Normally I’d be angry at this. But Josh deserves to win one at one point. He’s not going to get it here with this coaching staff. I say let him go somewhere that he’ll get it. It would be a shame to have wasted the career of not just the best Bill ever, but one of the best players in the history of the league. I’m all for letting him go to good team with a good coaching staff so he can win one. 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

F8iKeL5XoAAHKyH?format=jpg&name=large

Josh:  I can't believe Tyrod checked it to a run play.

Daboll:  Reminds me of when you threw into triple coverage to a fullback in a playoff game.

If I hold out this offseason, can you send the 1sts to trade for me?

5 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

"Hey buddy, that 7th round qb pretending to call plays is ruining your career".....

Josh wanted him so...

54 minutes ago, mrags said:

Normally I’d be angry at this. But Josh deserves to win one at one point. He’s not going to get it here with this coaching staff. I say let him go somewhere that he’ll get it. It would be a shame to have wasted the career of not just the best Bill ever, but one of the best players in the history of the league. I’m all for letting him go to good team with a good coaching staff so he can win one. 

Lol

• Like (+1) 1

Haven’t learned to take what defenses are giving you yet…, oh, and about that “beard”…,

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.