NY Giants @ Buffalo Bills - SNF 1st half game thread

Simon

Just now, oldmanfan said:

I’ve posted a few things about Allen being a main cause of the issue and get much negative push back.  Be objective:  watching that first half did Josh look good?

He threw two bad balls the entire half and was fine the rest of the time.

His teammates (mostly WRs) and coaches are absolutely murdering the offense with drops, penalties, blown assignments, poor calls and a startling variety of mental mistakes.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

The worst part is I don't know what we can do to fix this. They know our plays. Anyone on the team not named Diggs can't get open. Dorsey refuses to commit to under center and runs.

I'm sure the players feel the same way.  This is when coaching matters.  They lead to the answers.   Doesey doesn't have that ability.   It's happened too many times for that not to be the case.  

They won't do it, but I would have Brady, or anyone else capable, call plays in the 2nd half.  Dorsey ain't it. 

Everyone can see what is working and what isn't working except for him.  The Giants are awful and we can still put up 30 in this game with how bad they are, but our offensive coordinator insists on putting our offense in the exact spots the defense wants them to be. 

Dorsey, get your act together.

I feel like Giants running an over front/0 T nose over Morse is screwing up our protection.  Jets DL look.

We need more jetsweep/outside zone, screens.  Everything we haven't done this year much.  Need to get more out of the running attack, and use our Rbs more in passing attack

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If Josh Allen isn’t going to run then he’s just not the great QB we love. The whole thing is the mix of both. Coach the running out of his game and you just absolutely ***** us

you have to have him run responsibly 

get down, get out but still pressure the defense.