Bills vs Jags Postgame thread

SCBills

7 minutes ago, BillzFreak said:

Lol then it's easy go root for another team. I don't know what to tell you everyone wants to win a championship so don't act like you're the only one who wants that. No amount of female dogging will make this team any better or any worse. 

I agree but it's more than fair to criticize when warranted. Today's game is one of them. 

You give praise like last week and criticism today. 

26 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

The Jaguars played better and just looked like the better team.  The Bills are quite and up and down team.  They will need luck to make it to the playoffs.  When they play trash teams, they can play lights out.. the moment a team punches them in the mouth, they sorta fold.  Not a quality club too to bottom.  

So exactly how is MIA a trash team again?  Even with all the Injuries on defense they did their end of the bargain. 

the Offense once again and second time in 2023 horrible. Allen and Dorsey have to fix that *****. 

7 minutes ago, Negan said:

Why did we have to waste a timeout when a jags player was injured on a play? That was absolute bs.

Knox and Davis can not be on this team too.

Because once he was off the field, the refs would have marked the ball ready for play and wound the game and play clocks.  The Jags could have stood around and waited for the clock to run down.  The Bills did not want that to happen so McD called a timeout.  

1 minute ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Didn’t hurt the Jaguars being away from home for almost 3 weeks 

Well they had plenty of time to get acclimated to the time change. They looked a lot more sluggish last week Vs ATL for what it’s worth. Doesn’t excuse the ridiculously poor performance on Offense today though. 

1 minute ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Didn’t hurt the Jaguars being away from home for almost 3 weeks 

In fairness, being over here for a long period of time means they get set up a proper base and acclimatise. There is no way the NFL should have allowed such an inbalance to start with. The Jags should have got one game in London, then told to return home.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

It wasn’t a time out charged to us. We still had 2 more left.

It was McDermott was calling one then and they didn't give it back since there would be ab injury timeout like they usually do, because you know ***** the Bills was on the refs bulletin board this week.

Edited by Warcodered

Just now, newcam2012 said:

I agree but it's more than fair to criticize when warranted. Today's game is one of them. 

You give praise like last week and criticism today. 

Problem is, most of the criticism is foolishness. Yet to see a valid point short of run game beef

Why was the offense so horrible for the first 40 mins of this game? The defense should have been what killed us. They lost player after player, had no rest and was just completely screwed over all day. The Defense kept us in it. Just like the Jet game, the offense killed us for too much of the game. How do we look so great at times then just so lost? It’s like contagious in 1 direction or the other. When it’s good, it’s great and when it’s bad it’s pitiful 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I think you’re honestly mistaken.  At first they said it wasn’t and then they did charge us saying we called it before the injury.  Question is, why call it in the first place - it was like going to be 3rd and 6.

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

No they charged, it with 3:15 left. Bills only had 1 left then. The first TO they took 2 minutes into the half for no reason. Poor game management.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Well they had plenty of time to get acclimated to the time change. They looked a lot more sluggish last week Vs ATL for what it’s worth. Doesn’t excuse the ridiculously poor performance on Offense today though. 

Thus why we should have flown on Monday 

8 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

After reading replies on here it seems I'm the only poster here who developed a thick skin during the drought.

I mean someone here is toeing the line of calling a loss to the Giants

Major yike 

I mean, the big difference between now and the drought is we have a once-in-a-generation quarterback and the opportunity is quickly getting squandered due to injuries.

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Why was the offense so horrible for the first 40 mins of this game? The defense should have been what killed us. They lost player after player, had no rest and was just completely screwed over all day. The Defense kept us in it. Just like the Jet game, the offense killed us for too much of the game. How do we look so great at times then just so lost? It’s like contagious in 1 direction or the other. When it’s good, it’s great and when it’s bad it’s pitiful 

worried about the rush. They needed to open it up more earlier. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Agreed. I have to believe the outcome would have been different if the game had been played in Orchard Park, but so be it. 

If they are making you go to Europe, it should be an away game for both teams. Losing a home game for this crap is bs.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Meatloaf63 said:

Thus why we should have flown on Monday 

Maybe. Many teams prefer to do what the Bills chose so I have to guess they wouldn’t if the track record is poor when doing so. Plenty of evidence to go by as these London games have been a thing in the league for awhile. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.