Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Isn't Israel still taking land? Building settlements that is displacing Pals? 

Tell them bro. Homeboy thinks isrealis are willing to coexist all the while they’re building more and more settlements and displacing more and more Palestinians. You can’t make this up. 

Edited by Justice
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Justice said:

Tell them bro. Homeboy thinks isrealis and willing to coexist all the while they’re building more and more settlements and displacing more and more Palestinians. You can’t make this up. 

The media coverage totally ignores that

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Justice said:

Tell them bro. Homeboy thinks isrealis are willing to coexist all the while they’re building more and more settlements and displacing more and more Palestinians. You can’t make this up. 

I'm sure all you baby killing libtard hamas defenders think its cool to kill dancers and babies, because anything goes 

for the cause with you clowns.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

I wasn't speaking for you as you have no effect on what goes on there.

With all due respect I get word from ground zero. I know what the people want. You get second hand reports. You get spoon fed by the media. 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

I'm sure all you baby killing libtard hamas defenders think its cool to kill dancers and babies, because anything goes 

for the cause with you clowns.

Wow. Somebody mad?? Don’t let that anger seep into you. It’s not healthy. I’m totally against everything that’s happened on the 6th. I’m the furthest thing from a lib you’ll ever see. You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. 

5 minutes ago, Justice said:

With all due respect I get word from ground zero. I know what the people want. You get second hand reports. You get spoon fed by the media. 

So you're saying Hamas, who rules Gaza, and Iran who backs them, don't want to see the destruction of Israel?

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

So you're saying Hamas, who rules Gaza, and Iran who backs them, don't want to see the destruction of Israel?

I’ve been saying I believe Hamas works for the Israelis. That’s what I’ve been saying. Maybe you don’t read my posts. Iran? Idk. They’ve never attacked Israel as far as I know. I did hear them say death to Israel but the guy (whatever his name is) clarified that comment and said he meant their government and not the people. He’s probably full of s*#t. 

Man I can’t just leave it at that. Of course there are plenty of people that would love to wipe Israel off the map. That goes without saying. There are bad and good on every side. To me there are no good guys in power. Only bad guys. I don’t trust any of them. Black, White, Arab, Russian, Jew, oriental, whatever the f$&K. They’re all shady. 

Edited by Justice

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No idea if this s true, but just throwing it out there 

10 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

they got bay of pig’s - ed ? 

Iran's actual leadership for all the ***** talking they do knows what'd happen if they went up against the U.S. military and they want absolutely no part of that let alone with Israel as a tag team partner.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

55 minutes ago, Justice said:

Keep my grandfather out of your mouth. 

He wanted the right of return. But yes. He dropped the ball hard on that one and Israel finished it off when they iced their PM. But hey you won’t mention that. 

Point went well over your head. I’ll spell it out for you. Call them whatever you wish but my lineage goes back much longer than this current group of Israelis do. Now say something smart. 

It probably bothers you to hear I own acres and acres of land over there. It’s been passed down generations and I’ll pass it down to mine. 😉

Ok Fresh Prince of Palestine. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No idea if this s true, but just throwing it out there 

This would be ideal TBH. 

Hamas gets smacked down and the war doesn't spill over into multiple countries and cost countless more lives.

I've been hoping this was the case and cooler heads in Iran wouldn't escalate.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Interesting that no other Arab nations are volunteering a peace plan or help for Palestinian refugees.

Israel isn’t either for that matter. And trust me when I tell you Palestinians have learned their lesson in ‘67. They weren’t allowed back. 

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, BillStime said:

🎯

I heard it was only for 4 hours and that time has passed. Also heard they didn’t allow US citizens to cross. 

Edited by Justice
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Oh yeah, you've seen it in here plenty you bring up how Gaza is a complicated not just black and white situation and you watch people on here accuse you of supporting infanticide.

It's just our imagination that radical left organizations are lining up in support of Hamas.  The comical part of this unholy alliance is most of the left's belief system in practice and speech would get them killed in any Sharia law jurisdiction.  They are clearly confused and so, so stupid.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

It's just our imagination that radical left organizations are lining up in support of Hamas.  The comical part of this unholy alliance is most of the left's belief system in practice and speech would get them killed in any Sharia law jurisdiction.  They are clearly confused and so, so stupid.

What organizations that protest the treatment Palestinians have been put under, organize protests when the conflict in that region explodes?

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9526cizd91lt51x91pj2w

2 hours ago, Justice said:

I’ve been saying I believe Hamas works for the Israelis. That’s what I’ve been saying. Maybe you don’t read my posts. Iran? Idk. They’ve never attacked Israel as far as I know. I did hear them say death to Israel but the guy (whatever his name is) clarified that comment and said he meant their government and not the people. He’s probably full of s*#t. 

Man I can’t just leave it at that. Of course there are plenty of people that would love to wipe Israel off the map. That goes without saying. There are bad and good on every side. To me there are no good guys in power. Only bad guys. I don’t trust any of them. Black, White, Arab, Russian, Jew, oriental, whatever the f$&K. They’re all shady. 

My bad, you did make that ridiculous assertion.  So I guess the answer to my question would be "no."

And Iran has never directly attacked Isreal.  They do it through proxies...like Hamas.  They don't want to risk the ire of the US.  Like it appears below...

2 hours ago, yall said:

This would be ideal TBH. 

Hamas gets smacked down and the war doesn't spill over into multiple countries and cost countless more lives.

I've been hoping this was the case and cooler heads in Iran wouldn't escalate.

The fact that no one listened to the call for Jihad yesterday suggests that no one is taking Hamas seriously (anymore).  It would be great if Iran decided not to participate but imma wait on that one.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Here is a map of the Hamas military tunnel network. Many of them have entrances and exists in public and residential buildings, where they also store military hardware. 

IDF forces have been targeting buildings they have identified as part of the Hamas terror network. The difference between Israel and Hamas is that Israel has been calling residential buildings in advance of bombing to tell them to evacuate. 

Hamas is also blocking residents from evacuate. They do not care about the people of Gaza. 

_131408753_hamas_tunnels_metro_2021_640-

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Here is a map of the Hamas military tunnel network. Many of them have entrances and exists in public and residential buildings, where they also store military hardware. 

IDF forces have been targeting buildings they have identified as part of the Hamas terror network. The difference between Israel and Hamas is that Israel has been calling residential buildings in advance of bombing to tell them to evacuate. 

Hamas is also blocking residents from evacuate. They do not care about the people of Gaza. 

_131408753_hamas_tunnels_metro_2021_640-

Of course they don't.  Need those human shields...

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

IOW they're going to intervene.  Shocker.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Go backs to GOP not doing their job. You got upset I said something. Too bad 

I love you buddy, but sometimes you make less than no sense.  

You said something silly, multiple times.  I called you on it.  Too bad.

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Tenhigh said:

I love you buddy, but sometimes you make less than no sense.  

Less sense that telling someone on a message board to not complain about something the GOP does because it gives them a butt hurt? 

Nest time I write something about about Republicans, here, use this: 

image.png.1d48aed690b15fbae66fb89e2ced6129.png

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

How is not having Jacob Lew in Israel an emergency?  That's your entire point, can you explain it?

Good question.  The Israeli embassy seems to be doing just fine without the token appointment.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2