Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Here once again the double standard on full display. I’ve never heard you mention this in the context of Ukraine…. 🤔 

because, Ukraine was invaded by Russia.  And sadly, they're barely holding on.

And this is for B man

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

We already know that zero dollars have been given to Iran, but Trumpers gonna Trump.

That's probably a naive view as many have noted.

Even though that 6 billion is effectively in escrow for payments to 3rd parties for humanitarian aid, Iran in all probability will just reallocate funds that would have been set aside for aid to terror related activities.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Israel is only the first target, warns Hamas commander in newly resurfaced video - after IDF promised to 'obliterate' terrorists following attacks that killed 900 Israelis: Chicago student, 18, among hostages threatened with death

* Hamas leader Mahmoud al-Zahar in December 2022 declared that his group was aiming beyond Israel, and was 'not talking about liberating our land alone'
* On Monday night, Israel was taking its revenge on Hamas for terrorist attacks this weekend which killed 900 Israelis, with strikes in Gaza
* At least 11 Americans are among the dead, and several are believed to be among those captured, including a mother and daughter from Evanston, Illinois

</snip>

'When we speak about the army of Jerusalem and the Battle of the Promise of the Hereafter, we are not talking about liberating our land alone,' he said in a December to MEMRI TV - a news channel from the Israeli-founded, DC-based Middle East Media Research Institute.

'We believe in what our Prophet Muhammad said: "Allah drew the ends of the world near one another for my sake, and I have seen its eastern and western ends. The dominion of my nation would reach those ends that have been drawn near me."Al-Zahar said he believes ultimately the whole world will fall into line with their views.

'The entire 510 million square kilometers of Planet Earth will come under [a system] where there is no injustice, no oppression, no Zionism, no treacherous Christianity and no killings and crimes like those being committed against the Palestinians, and against the Arabs in all the Arab countries, in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and other countries,' he said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12613241/hamas-commander-israel-just-beginning-gaza-strikes.html

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

Israel is only the first target, warns Hamas commander in newly resurfaced video - after IDF promised to 'obliterate' terrorists following attacks that killed 900 Israelis: Chicago student, 18, among hostages threatened with death

* Hamas leader Mahmoud al-Zahar in December 2022 declared that his group was aiming beyond Israel, and was 'not talking about liberating our land alone'
* On Monday night, Israel was taking its revenge on Hamas for terrorist attacks this weekend which killed 900 Israelis, with strikes in Gaza
* At least 11 Americans are among the dead, and several are believed to be among those captured, including a mother and daughter from Evanston, Illinois

</snip>

'When we speak about the army of Jerusalem and the Battle of the Promise of the Hereafter, we are not talking about liberating our land alone,' he said in a December to MEMRI TV - a news channel from the Israeli-founded, DC-based Middle East Media Research Institute.

'We believe in what our Prophet Muhammad said: "Allah drew the ends of the world near one another for my sake, and I have seen its eastern and western ends. The dominion of my nation would reach those ends that have been drawn near me."Al-Zahar said he believes ultimately the whole world will fall into line with their views.

'The entire 510 million square kilometers of Planet Earth will come under [a system] where there is no injustice, no oppression, no Zionism, no treacherous Christianity and no killings and crimes like those being committed against the Palestinians, and against the Arabs in all the Arab countries, in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and other countries,' he said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12613241/hamas-commander-israel-just-beginning-gaza-strikes.html

Yes, keep believing this is about hamas and not Russia and Iran....

33 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you're criticizing the white house response.  what should they be doing?

Then we'd need to worry about Elon turning it off...

That's OK.  Jeff can just turn on his...

18 minutes ago, Kemp said:

We already know that zero dollars have been given to Iran, but Trumpers gonna Trump.

14 minutes ago, yall said:

That's probably a naive view as many have noted.

Probably?

• Thank you (+1) 2

"AND ELSEWHERE" ???

The UN Human Rights Council couldn't even bring itself to utter the name "Israel" during its acknowledgment of the violence even though more Israelis have been killed (at that point), and it was the Palestinians who were the aggressors.

It's absurd, and it's another reason the UN serves no purpose whatsoever. 

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/10/10/palestinian-leadership-now-begging-the-un-for-help-n2164886

• Angry 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

"AND ELSEWHERE" ???

The UN Human Rights Council couldn't even bring itself to utter the name "Israel" during its acknowledgment of the violence even though more Israelis have been killed (at that point), and it was the Palestinians who were the aggressors.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/10/10/palestinian-leadership-now-begging-the-un-for-help-n2164886

What should they do B man.  pretend you are king of the world...

• Eyeroll 1

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

"AND ELSEWHERE" ???

Same unelected model the lefties point to as the gold standard.

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No.

Quit wasting board space trying to divert your acceptance of Hamas terrorism 

Simply put, you have lost any 'privilege' of demanding answers by way of your Billstime-like posts.

MEANWHILE:

Foreign Correspondent: 

@FoxNews

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No.

Quit wasting board space trying to divert your acceptance of Hamas terrorism 

Simply put, you have lost any 'privilege' of demanding answers by way of your Billstime-like posts.

MEANWHILE:

Foreign Correspondent: 

@FoxNews

You mean Jack ***** Pubis hasn't put forth a plan?

10 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I see, whereas Israel was invaded by Hamas. So that’s completely different 

Russia isn't Hamas.  they're still a dangerous enemy.  They are directly fighting in Ukraine.  
They're killing Russians.  Hamas need to be killed but without massive killing of civilians.  The Israeli's could limit it if they desired.  They greatly have the upper hand.  Not so much, the Ukranians

Kapeesh?

There's some question in my mind if this isn't a continuation of the war in Ukraine.  It's actually more disruptive to world order than that war.

This is evil that we’ve never before seen in the technology age. 

It’s existed since the dawn of man, but never before has it been exploited by those perpetuating the evil.  

I have sympathy for the innocent Palestinians.. I have no f****ing clue why now is the time for people to protest/cheer in support of Palestine, days after we witnessed the furthest depths of evil that the human spirit is capable of. 

Actually… I do know why…. It’s hatred of Jews.  Not support of Palestine. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Actually… I do know why…. It’s hatred of Jews.  Not support of Palestine. 

personally it's that latter.  or more precisely, sympathy for Palestine.  None for Hamas.

False choice...

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Now Omar is ramping it up will calls to defund Israel accusing them of war crimes..  so in short a Hamas sympathizer, a terrorist sympathizer. 

She's an ideologue and not a very smart one.  this is personal to her.  She'd be wise to shut up.  But then so would Gaetz, MTG etc...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Now Omar is ramping it up will calls to defund Israel accusing them of war crimes..  so in short a Hamas sympathizer, a terrorist sympathizer. 

Sounds like MAGA wanting to cut off Ukraine...except that she is pretty much alone while MAGA is a cult 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1