2023 NFL Season - Week #1 - Bills at Jets - Post game game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Big Blitz said:

That 3rd and 2 pass call told me all I needed to know about Dorsey in year 2.  

I’m done.  He doesn’t get it - or he doesn’t trust our run game.  Which I doubt.  

He doesn’t have the in game awareness and Saleh kicked his a** in the 2nd half.  

classic stupidity example 1

example two is the shotgun draw on 2nd and 15 or whatever the ***** in OT

What is wrong with Allen? I am starting to suspect it goes deeper than football at this point.  Since the 1nd half of last year he regressed.   He claimed to have focused and worked his butt off this offseason.

But friends there is something seriously off as it's obvious he has regressed instead of improved.  

I am getting concerned for the kid, he just doesn't act the same.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Beast said:

Sorry, but Dorsey is not to blame for this game. The Bills should have won by two scores but Allen has his head so far up his own ass. Allen is completely to blame for this loss. It’s on him 100% and it has got to the point, going back the last few games of last season as well, that Allen is starting to become a big problem.

Allen is completely to blame, and my first fault here. Good Josh is so good that bad Josh is just crushing, and this was bad Josh.

But the playcalling was also atrocious for this defense. Front four pressure up the middle all night, didn't roll out at all, got away from the 8-12 yard possession passes to Diggs and TEs, etc.

Just now, SoMAn said:

I was right to be skeptical with all Josh’s off-season talk about playing smarter and protecting the ball. Josh gonna be Josh. As great as he can be, I don’t know that he’ll ever overcome his instinct to play schoolyard football when he gets pressured. 

Mahomes does best, he take shots when it is there. This year has the all time worst wr core iv'e seen. People dropping everything.

2 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I'm starting to wonder if Allen is slightly overrated. 

He is a turnover machine, perhaps struggles to read coverages, and can't win an overtime game. 0- 5. 

He certainly turns the ball over more than this team can afford.  

There was a thread on here about a year ago about the QB class of '04 and who would be the Phillip Rivers of this current crop of QBs.

Just sayin... 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.