Random talking head says something about the Bills

Simon

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

He might be the best QB ever.  He’s ended 3 of our last 4 seasons.  I don’t like the guy.  Not sure why any bills fan would like him.  But hate is a different story.  I don’t hate him.  

From the outside, i think he could have it a lot better than he does.  You're about to be a billionaire and you get to choose one person to spend the rest of your life…. And you choose her.   The biggest decision one could make….and you blow it in such a big way.   🤦🏻‍♂️ sorry, not sorry. 

You never know, she could have been a princess that turned into a troll after being kissed by a frog.

z1zslvqj2xf41.png

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, boyst said:

i watched 30 seconds. i think i dislike the twatbag interviewing him more than i do mahomes. 

i;d honestly like mahomes more if he wasn't surrounded by his trashy family.

I couldn’t agree more, but it makes me wonder if it’s really just his PR team that makes him look so good. You know what they say about the company you keep. I think Patrick’s public image is carefully maintained, and he’s not dumb enough to throw this opportunity at greatness away. He does deserve credit for that. 

36 minutes ago, NewEra said:

He might be the best QB ever.  He’s ended 3 of our last 4 seasons.  I don’t like the guy.  Not sure why any bills fan would like him.  But hate is a different story.  I don’t hate him.  

From the outside, i think he could have it a lot better than he does.  You're about to be a billionaire and you get to choose one person to spend the rest of your life…. And you choose her.   The biggest decision one could make….and you blow it in such a big way.   🤦🏻‍♂️ sorry, not sorry. 

I’ll never understand why so many football players feel the need to get married in their 20’s at all. It doesn’t make sense to me. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, PBF81 said:

Make sure it's a woman, and get back to us.  

They don't seem to have a lot of class, do they.  

I'm going to make sure that I point as I approach too. That way it's no mistake who I'm giving it to. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I mean, him and Kelce waving goodbye to the fans after the last playoff game probably didn't help.  Not to mention his post game handshake with Josh this season, his obnoxious wife, and sexually assaulting TikTok brother.  

What's not to like?

• Agree 1

46 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Speaking of hating rival players. Who remembers this.

BryanCox.jpg

If only we had his son on the active roster, then he would've been forced to sit in the stands of the Ralph wearing Bills gear.

• Haha (+1) 1

Time for a Mahomes charity drive…

or not, 

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Success said:

I respect how good he is.  But man, what a crybaby....

Yeah, that's the only thing that really annoys me. He does whine and complain when things aren't going his way. But plenty of QB's are like that. Our own Josh Allen complains to the refs plenty enough.

I dislike that we can't beat the Chiefs in the playoffs. That sucks. But I don't hold anything against Mahomes. Good for him that he is so talented.

Tom Brady was different. He was a d-bag. Always whining and complaining, always screaming on the sidelines. Not giving handshakes when he loses. He was a pompous, smug QB who I couldn't stand. BUT I still respect his accomplishments and since he left New England, I don't hate him so much. And now he is friends with Josh...

Edited by MJS
  • Agree 1

I think what bothers me the most is his arrogance and sense of entitlement because of what he's accomplished, whether you feel it's deserved or not.

I wish he and others would realize that it was a perfect storm as to how his story turned out. 

I mean where would he be if Chicago took him instead of Trubisky? 

• Like (+1) 1

Personally, I can't stand the dude, but he is a winner.  Might be the best in history at the end of his career and I respect that, just like I respect Brady for his career.  One of these years our team will get over the hump and that will be a great day.

3 hours ago, ddaryl said:

I mean yeah I hate him as much and I hated Tom Brady, but once the games/career is over I tip my hat. 

I almost hate Mahomes more for two reasons 1) recency bias 2) our teams against Brady all sucked so it wasn’t like Brady was really holding us back from any Super Bowls. 

but the 13 seconds season and this past season I legitimately think we would have won the Super Bowl if we were just able to get past Mahomes. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, VaMilBill said:

I almost hate Mahomes more for two reasons 1) recency bias 2) our teams against Brady all sucked so it wasn’t like Brady was really holding us back from any Super Bowls. 

but the 13 seconds season and this past season I legitimately think we would have won the Super Bowl if we were just able to get past Mahomes. 

This hate is misdirected. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, NewEra said:

They’ve been together since HS. If anything wouldn’t it shows that he’s loyal and isn’t that an admirable trait?

I agree with you about the ‘hate’ part. How can a person hate someone they only see play ball on TV. I get hating teams but individuals? It says more about the person doing the hating. 

16 minutes ago, 90sBills said:

They’ve been together since HS. If anything wouldn’t it shows that he’s loyal and isn’t that an admirable trait?

I agree with you about the ‘hate’ part. How can a person hate someone they only see play ball on TV. I get hating teams but individuals? It says more about the person doing the hating. 

Yeah, it’s an admirable trait.  Doesn’t mean it’s a good decision.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, transient said:

It would be interesting to know, if the Chiefs had lost the 2021 divisional round like they should have, would Mahomes have been as magnanimous in defeat as Allen was if Josh had tracked him down immediately afterwards to congratulate him on an awesome performance as Mahomes did... I thought it was a nice gesture of recognition by Mahomes, but I don't know that he would have received it similarly if roles were reversed.

they’re going to eventually be unable to sustain this level of success - be it the Bills or someone else taking them down when it matters, he’ll have to face the music. The first time it happens he will probably be, understandably, upset. But if it’s Josh - he will probably at least respect it. 

Now that he has 3 rings he’s guaranteed HOF first ballot. At this point anything else is just icing on his cake… let’s just hope he’s got diabetes or something from now on 😂